Chapter 41. |Bonus

Daniel's Pov
That asshole and Elora has been dating for a few months now. I have been messing around with Carmen a few times but I don't have any feelings towards her. I don't know what to feel or what to do. I just know for a fact that I certainly don't know what love is. I heard a knock on my door. Blaise was out as usual and Draco is probably with Elora. I opened the door and my gaze catched Celeste. She was standing with alcohol on her hand, her black gorgeous hair looked messy, she looked like an honest mess. She removed my arm from the door handle and entered my dorm. She sat on Blaise's bed. She opened her bottle of vodka and took a sip.

"My life is ruined.  Because somehow Voldemort died and I am getting tortured." she complains and drink a sip of vodka again. I took her bottle and took a sip. "Slow down champion." I warned her and put the bottle away. "When uncle Rodophus and Bellatrix took me, I was just a little girl. I saw death eathers as idolised figures. I have no purpose in life to do anymore. I am ruined." she speaks up. I hold her hand. "Celeste, you're your own person. And they cna do nothing about it. You're beautiful and funny and you're so cruel sometimes that it makes me afraid too. But you're your own person. Don't say that." I wipe her tears.

"For years I tried not to develop feelings Mentynn. For years I wrapped my soul in a box that no one would find me. I replaced my purpose as my heart and that made me cruel. I was assigned to kill Dumbledore. I would if the Dark Lord didn't vanished again. Now I have nothing left in my life Dan. I'm worthless now." she cries. I hug her without even thinking.

"You have me. You were the only person I told about my soul, and you were such a goddess against me. Listen Celeste I saw you as a friend not someone that murders people. Our pasts don't define us. Certainly not yours." I comfort her. I separated my arms from her body. "Daniel, you are the only person that made me feel something. You are such an asshole but yeah, I consider us as friends too." Celeste agrees. I open the other bottle and give Celeste her bottle back.

"I'm not letting you drink alone. Cheers." I say to her and she smiles. We took a few sips and she tells me her feelings. I place my palm on her face. She's honestly stunning and she has such a vulnerable yet so strong soul. She's as broken as I am. We've been through a lot. She helped me with tons of my tasks, she helped me when I tried to get drunk. She helped me when I needed her the most. She never judged me, because she knew that we were the same. She slowly gets closer to me. "You're the only girl that actually sticked with me until the very end. Celeste I-I think I love you." with my confession she pulled me closer to her by my tie, she placed our vodkas next to Blaise's bed.

She  got on my lap. "Love is weakness, and I don't wanna be weak." she explains to me. "You fear love, fear is the real weakness. You fear love so you identify it as a weakness but love is power Celeste. You die for it, and you live for it." I explain to her. She tightened her lgs around my legs. I put my lips on hers and she immediately returns it back. Our toungues fight for dominance. She connect her hands on my hair. I take my shirt off and she touches my bare skin.

"I am your weakness Mentynn."

"Yeah you are."

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and throw it on the ground. She slowly started to suck my neck. "Celeste, fuck." I moaned. She moved her mouth like a god. She pushed me on the bed and I obeyed her. She got on top of me. Celeste unbuttoned my jeans and slided it down. "You want me Mentynn? Than be worthy of me." she whispers at my ear. She touches my penis and a slight moan escapes from my mouth. She slided my boxers down to reveal my hard dick. She touched at my lips with her finger. Celeste slided her fingers up and down as she rubbed my dick.

She then removed her skirt, she looked fucking hot right now. "Celeste Lestrange, you're driving me crazy." I tell her and she smiles. Celeste slides her underwear to the ground and sits on my hard dick. She rubs herself against me and rocks herself. She slowly takes me in her and moans. "You got a big size Daniel Mentynn. I want you to moan for me." she orders me and slightly moves her hips. I place my hands oh her waist and make her lean on me. She rocks herself harder and moves her hips rougher. Fuck, she feels amazing. After a few minutes I cum and she moans harder. She comes undone aswell and lays next to me.

"You're gorgeous." I say at her. This sex was different, with Carmen I don't enjoy it too much and it only felt good afterwards. But with Celeste, every second was amazing. I truly felt amazed. "I thought yours was really small but I guess I was wrong." she giggles. "Well at least you know now." I tease her and she laughs. My life is actually starting to come together and I can finally be happy.