Chapter 10.

We selected our snakes that will protect our eggs. I got the snake names Teeth of Devil.
"Ready!" Dumbledore yelled for the first champion Fleur. She bravely walked to the arena until she met her snake. It was bigger and longer than the towers. How is she gonna survive. I have an idea but it's terrible, but would definitely work. I layed down on the little couch and closed my eyes. This is my mind so he would be there in what condition.
I opened my eyes at the graveyard and the name was changed into my name. "Well,well daughter. I suppose you want to know how you could win." Tom says and I look at him pretty much impressed. Of course he would know. He's in me which means he knows what I think. I nod my head. God, what am I doing. He would give me a spell to kill the snake and I cannot do that.

"There is an advanced spell that you should use. Its called Durofentro. Created by me. You would know the Duro spell, to turn objects into stone but this spell turns anything into stone including pet basilisks." he says taking his wand. "What is a pet basilisk?" I ask with curiosity. He laughs.

"Well a basilisk is a huge snake with deadly venom at their teeth, they're dangerous. Very dangerous but the ministry made basilisks their pet but in basilisks nature they have the urge to kill everyone they meet." Tom explains and I realise that how fucked up I am.

"Now raise your wand and point it at a direction, turn your arm left and cast it." Tom explains and he creates a little practice bunny. I point my wand and yell "Durofentro!" and the bunny turns into stone. "Well done. You're talented Elora, remember only use this if you have to because the ministry will watch you and I suppose you wouldn't want to kill an animal infront of them." Tom says and I nod my head. I touched the stone and it turned into ashes while the way I look changed. Tom laughs "Why did it die!" I yell and I remember when he said I shouldn't kill an animal while ministry is watching.

I woke up and Fleur was bleeding. She hardly survived and they're older and stronger. When Viktor entered the arena Draco came to the waiting tent for champions. "Psst Mentynn" he whispered and I walked to him. "What are you doing here Draco?" I ask and he gives me a notebook under the divider. "When you passed out I may have steal this from your pocket and I tried to read it. I think this journal belongs to Tom Riddle. What the fuck did you get yourself into!" he yells while trying to be quiet. I laugh. Good old Voldy made us see the journal. I bet there's something that would help him manipulate me. "I couldn't read it because its written in a different language." Malfoy says and I give him the book back.

"I didn't know you could read Malfoy." I laugh while trying to be quiet. I could feel that he just rolled his goddamn eyes. He got nice eyes tho. What? No he doesn't have nice eyes. "You take it, my round will start but I feel like I could read this." I say to him and he takes the book back. "What are you doing there Mentynn?" Dumbledore asks and I stand up. Holly shit, Viktor is having a hard time there. I don't know what to do there but I just can't use the spell Tom teached me, as he said it should be my last choice.

Viktor returns back with an egg that he holds. Shit its my turn. Dumbledore touched my arm "Teeth of Devil is the most dangerous out of them all, be careful Mentynn." Dumbledore says. Jeez its the first time he's not being a housist and not giving Gryffindorks 10 more points. I walked in the arena feeling like I wouldn't survive. The big basilisk entered the arena too. Before I could cast any spells it tried to attack me. I barely could cast bombarda but it didn't even harm the snake. I can barely escaped from the snake several times. I ran as quickly as I could. But I hit my head and I fell while the basilisks came really close to me. I'll die, I'll fucking die. I couldn't even cast Durofentro. I closed my eyes waiting for my death. I put my hand on the air begging for myself.

"Sheassh eh aniishh eh sheahh feshh ahnmeshh sheaa." I said without realising I said it in some stupid language. I opened my eyes and the basilisk was getting away from me. I continued with this language saying that it should get away from me while my hand was still up. "Sheah en ehh shemss ess niemm eh glinhh as messha"

The snake almost got in its cage back amd I grabbed the egg and without even thinking, I casted Durofentro because I was angry at it. Oh god what have I done... I turned the basilisk into stone while it did exactly what I told it to do. Whats gotten into me? I killed the snake without even thinking. Tom said that I should only use this spell if I'm about to die and now the ministry saw what I just did there. I have to do something I have to save it or it would count as I casted an unforgivable curse. If Tom created it then its possible to create another spell for it. Or I could just blow it. I visualise that the snake turned the reality back and start tom move to its cage, I searched for words to direct my energy. "There's nothing you can do." Tom's voice echoed in my head. My nose bleeded once again and I touched the stone snake directing my energy. "Mech!" I yelled pointing the snake with my wand. It slowly turned into alive and everyone stared at me with fear. And I exit the arena while the basilisk slowly turned into its real form. While I walked in the tent back Dumbledore stared at me while the head minister lf Durmstrang whispered something in his ear. "How did you do that!" Viktor Krum yelled at me. "She created a spell that no one has ever heard of. There is no spell called Durofentro or any spell called Mech. She's parseltongue. She's a freak." Fleur said with fear. I just stared at her face without showing any feelings just empty stares.