Chapter 38.

I seriously uploaded all of the chapters on my drafts today lol.

Elora's Pov
Everything went dark, I felt my body die, every single vein in my body drain, I felt all of my bones crack like they're some toys. I heard every single scream of Draco's. It drived me insane to hear everything but I couldn't do anything. "Elora Katherine Mentynn..." I heard the echo once again. I must be dead but somehow, I can still sense everything. I opened my eyes, everywhere was black. I couldn't see anything. Only my reflection at the water right beneath myself. The woman with blonde hair and yellow eyes showed up again.

"Where am I?" I asked her, she slowly started walking towards me, her white dress started to get wet from the water. "At the same place that you visited earlier. I wasn't here then but I can just see it happening. You were dying but you somehow entered here and closed your body as you protected your mind. How could you not die eternally when your master died?" she looked curious, hungry for information. "I have no idea, you were the one that brought us here." I tell her and she comes closer. I can see her freckles and the shines at her eyes when she's so close.

"Dear I didn't do anything, you summoned me, all along you were the one that invited me to your body." her words echoed in my mind. This shouldn't be true, I don't want it to be true. My mind is playing stupid games to me. "Am I dead?" I ask her as a tear rolled down my eye. "No dear, it's actually the reason why we're here, you summoned both of us. I guess this is what happened to you last time." she explains while she played with my hair. This is what happened at the chamber but I don't remember anything.

"I want to live but I want him to die. He's going to hurt everyone that I care about." I explained to her. She smirked. "Did you even know what the demon remains do Elora? Of course you wouldn't know it." she speaks with a devilish tone. This woman is dangerous but she can't hurt me in my own mind can she? "What do they do?" I ask her, I truly am scared of her after what she did to Voldemort.

"Actually lets talk about what really happened. I was so angry at my husband who was cheating on me with a slut. I never caught them but I have a gift about visions and I was a wreck. I saw them having a kid that was Salazar's, at first i literally refused to believe it until I learned that Rowena gave birth to a child, I was really mad so I killed Rowena's little brat. She was such a powerful wizard, I wanted more than just a little spawn, I cursed her. I made my curse and an S appeared on the inner side of her breast, the S was to remind her that I am Salazar's wife and not her. And for the curse that I created, I made a deal with a really powerful demon. He said that I will have to burn our agreement paper because if anyone does it without his consent, would be able to control him. I was mad but not enough mad to give anyone power to control a demon so I agreed. I did everything I can to kill Rowena, I made a vow about how I would use the demon's power only for killing that bitch. Rowena saw it coming so she cursed my necklace because I couldn't hide the agreement paper. She used my demon for cursing me back so I got stuck in my own trap.

Now you wonder what this is about. Tom Marvalo Riddle found the agreement paper and used the demon's power to make you and your brother. You're pure blood but also his kid and he is a half blood, the devil did it on you child. Then when you were dying he used the demons power to do the same thing I did to Rowena but instead he made you a spiridum anchem but you're not only that. Your blood can cure anything because you are the reverse of a deadly curse, thats why you didn't die but Tom died. I saw it all through with the necklace and here we are. Now you're going to decide on what you want." she explains to me. I can't decide if should I trust Tanya or just decide to die.

"I want to live..."

I opened my eyes back and Draco was crying over me. "D-Draco..." I talk hardly because I was too weak. "My god how can you..." he says in suprise and kisses my lips passionately. He looked so happy thats what I can only see from his face. "We have to go before we get killed." he says and I nod. "Wait there's something I have to do first." I say to him and grab the necklace. I somehow feel a burden came out of me and I feel better. The necklace slowly started to melt in my hand and I didn't even know what to do. "Come on Elora." I heard Draco's voice that organised my senses back. I held his hand and we teleported back to Hogwarts. He kissed me as soon as we arrived.

Our kiss got so much passionate that we somehow ended up in bed, him at the top of me and in me, making me moan from pleasure. He aggressively pounded in me more and more, the pleasure filled my senses and blocked them. I finally came undone after he did. He layed next to me looked deeply in my eyes. I leaned my head against his chest as we breathed. "When I thought that I would lose you, I could have even killed anyone across me. It made me realise the fact that this is more than just a teenage crush." he confessed.

I kissed his cheek. "The hardest part was letting you go to be honest. It was Tanya who saved me as I believe so but she told me that I did it all by myself." I confessed him. We layed down together for almost an hour until I started to dress up. "We should give Dan his soul back." I explain to Draco and he agreed. We both got dressed up and walked to Daniel's dorm. I knocked the door and Daniel opened the door with a bottle of beer in his hand. "What is this slut and this manwhore doing here?" he asked us. Of course he's going to say that. I can't wait for him to get his goddamn soul back.

I took his hand and put on the bracelet Daniel yeleld at me but after a few seconds he opened his eyes looking like he's normal. "How do you feel?" Draco asked Daniel and he laughed. "I'm so sorry for doing all that to you Elora." he apologised and I just hugged him. "Oh by the way when you caught me and Elora together with Pansy, I wasn't actually fucking her. She showed me her mark and thats what happened but I actually fuck her now so technically..." Draco started to explain, I have never closed someone's mouth that quick in my life.

"I'm sorry about Pansy bro. I guess we got even. And I also have something to do right now. But that can wait." he tells me. "I wonder why Arabella wasn't at my dorm when we arrived, she told me to be there at 8pm." I questioned. "Uh because they changed locations because they almost got caught by Snape, they're at Celeste's dorm. They payed Celeste to let them use her dorm and also Celeste is Carmen's roommate so yeah." he explained to me. "We could still join them if you want?" Draco explained to me. I nod my head since I missed the girls, I hope Carmen or Pansy wouldn't be there.

"I don't think Pansy or Carmen would want you there Elora." Daniel explained. "But I really need a drink." I say to them. Dan hands me his bottle and I take a few sips...

I really said sike with this chapter. But come on I wouldn't do that to Draco since I'm really sad about his whole situation. So yeah the war never happened but I really think I won't end it here.