|eikositessera|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Chaos.

Chaos broke out everywhere in the castle. Aphrodite and Hera’s helpers ran around, trying to add the final touches as gods began to enter the garden. The after party would be held inside the castle, in the grand dining room that Ariel didn’t even know exist.

All through this chaotic time, she was sitting in front of a vanity mirror, watching as Aphrodite twisted her hair in braids and around her head.

When the Goddess first began the hairstyle, Ariel wasn’t very enthusiastic; she thought it was strange, but the final look was breath-taking. She looked beautiful, like one of their own; a goddess.

Aphrodite added an olive-leaves crown on her head and stepped back to admire her work. She grinned at Ariel through the mirror and said, “So? Do you like it?”

“Yes!” She gushed, tilting her head to look at the intricate braids circling her head. “It’s so pretty! At first I didn’t really like it, but the final result is definitely gorgeous.”

“Girl,” she narrowed her eyes, placing her hands on Ariel’s shoulders, “this was like a girl going through puberty. At first she’s ugly and everyone makes fun of her, but then I come in and voila! I make her so drop dead gorgeous that they’re all grovelling at her feet. Of course, there’s a lot of those, so for some it takes longer than others.”

Ariel laughed, standing up when Athena entered the room with a large white bag. She placed it on the bed, grinning at them as she locked the door behind her.

“It took me all night to figure out what colour I wanted your gown to be…and I realised that gold looks beautiful on you. I know, I know,” she waved her hand in the air, “the traditional colour is white; but you’re not a virgin and we all know that.”

Aphrodite snorted, shaking her head and Ariel blushed, flashing her a nervous grin. “Hey, sex is good! But you wouldn’t know…being a virgin and all.”

“I like being a virgin, thank you very much!” Athena snapped her fingers in a sassy manner, making Ariel laugh and she sighed. “But whatever. So! I know it’s a bit cheesy and cliché and what not, but I figured; ever since you came into Hades’ life you’ve brought him light. You’re literally the light to his darkness, so why not show you off today that way?”

She held the dress up in her arms, slowly unzipping it and Ariel and Aphrodite gasped in utter awe as the dress slowly cascaded out of the bag. It seemed like gold was pouring from the bag, glittering and glowing.

“This is beautiful, Athena!”

She blushed, handing her the dress and said, “Here! Try it on. Hera thought it was gorgeous and that you would look beautiful in it. She was a little mad that she couldn’t come and help you get ready, but she can’t leave the servants alone because she’s gone a little crazy.”

“Of course, Hera would turn into a bridezilla,” Aphrodite muttered as she unzipped the dress and waited for Ariel to unwrap her robe.

Ariel grabbed the dress gently; as if she were afraid it would break and with the help of Athena stepped in the dress. It slid up her body softly, tickling her smooth skin like smooth silk. Athena zipped the dress in the back, waiting for Ariel to adjust her breasts and they looked at her through the mirror.

The dress hugged her curves naturally, adding a sensual look to her elegance and the breast padding made her breasts seem full and sturdy. Aphrodite handed her a pearl necklace along with pearl studs and she let out a giggle as she put them on.