17

Toby doesn't give me a chance to move, he puts his knees on each side of my chest, his cock in a firm grip with his other hand woven through my hair, guiding me up until the tip presses against my lips. "Open that mouth for me, Doctor."

Teasing him, I smile, shaking my head before I lick the swollen crown. He groans, his grip in my hair tightening. "What, you don't like to be teased, Toby? Two can play that game."

Growling, he lets go of his length and cups my jaw softly, tipping my head back to look at him. "I don't play games, Aria. Are you going to suck my cock, or will I just fuck you?"

I roll my eyes at him but keep a smile on my face. "You're so crude." I knock his hand away from me and he gulps as my tongue runs up the underside of his shaft, watching his jaw tense when I reach the tip, savouring his precum.

"You love it," he says, biting down on his lip and sucking it in. His head falls back when I run my tongue up his length again, tracing the thick veins until I close my mouth over him. "Fuck, Aria."

Rolling my wet tongue around the swollen tip, I suck lightly, popping it back out of my mouth once more, making him huff in frustration. I try to reach my hand up to grab him, but he snatches my wrist, his other hand still in my hair. "No, I want you to touch yourself."

I feel the butterflies return, the ones that make me soaked between my legs. "Again?" I ask, and he nods, easing forward while my lips are parted, the tip touching my teeth. "You're impossible to please," I say against the warm muscle, opening my mouth for him once more.

"Impossible?" He tilts his head and pushes his hips forwards, inch by inch I swallow him until he hits the back of my throat, making my eyes water as I gag. "I'll be satisfied when you stop talking, Doctor," he growls, and I narrow my eyes with him fully in my mouth, causing him to smirk at me.

Using the grip on my hair to control my movements, his thick cock slides down my tongue, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust.

I continually gag, my core already needing him again. He releases my wrist and I do as I'm told, reaching down between my legs while I suck on his head. The saltiness on my tongue makes me hum in approval, the vibrations of my mouth causing his eyes to roll.

I plunge two fingers into my wetness, making me suck harder on his crown, swirling my tongue around the head before I swallow him again. My arousal coating my fingers as I circle them on my clit. It's an erotically foreign feeling, pleasuring myself while Toby thrusts deeper into my mouth, grunting, swearing, his eyes screwed shut as his leg muscles bunch up.

I open my legs wider, using both of my hands now to touch myself, Toby still on his knees above me, rolling his hips erratically. "Fucking... You're..." He struggles with his words, my eyes watering as I stare up at him losing control, blowing out his cheeks as his movements become sloppier, my mouth slippery with saliva.

My eyes flutter closed as I start to feel myself building, the tension in my spine returning in full force. With my thighs clashing together, I moan with him still deep in my mouth. Toby leans back and forces my legs open, pulling my head with one last thrust, moaning my name repeatedly as his cock stays buried to the hilt, making me gargle as I feel his salty fluid running down my throat.

I lose myself as well, my walls closing around my fingers as Toby watches me fall apart.

__________

"It wasn't too rough, was it?"

With us both lying on our sides, facing each other, Toby's fingertips explore my body, running them up and down my ribs. I shake my head, licking my lips as I stare at his face. His dimples are deep, his eyes are a light shade of blue, almost grey. Although his hair is a mess right now, he's still fuckable, handsome even.

"I didn't pull your hair too hard?"

Shaking my head again, I reach my hand up and run my fingers through his brown locks. "I liked it. I mean," I shrug. "It made me more turned-on. Are you a..." My face twists in confusion, looking for the right words. "Are you a... dominant?"

He hums deeply, rubbing a palm up and down my arm, wrapping it around my waist and pulls me flush against him. "Just because someone likes to be in control during sexual activities, doesn't make them a dominant, Doctor." He gives me a soft kiss on the lips and presses his forehead to mine. "When do you leave?"

I didn't want to have this discussion with Toby, I dodged it as much as I could. Although it's been a few weeks, I do think I'll miss him. Why do I feel emotional at the thought of leaving?

"Next week," I say, hooking my leg over his hip. "My flight's on Thursday night."

"I tried to help," he says, tucking a strand behind my ear before running his palm up my thigh, stopping at my knee on his side. "Doctor Blythe didn't budge."

"I know, he didn't need to snap at you the way he did either, I'm sorry."

The corner of his lip tugs up and he settles his head closer to me on the pillow. "You don't need to say sorry, Aria. It's going to suck when you go though."

Teasingly, I lean forward and kiss the side of his throat, licking the skin until I reach his earlobe, biting down playfully. "Will you miss me?" I whisper, his body tensing up as I reach down and grab his semi hardon in a firm grip, slowly pumping him in my palm. "Because I might just miss you."

He buries his head in my crook, running his palm up my spine and grabbing the nape of my neck. When his wet kisses start pressing against my flushed skin, I moan, feeling him trail up to my jawline until he reaches my lips, instantly diving into a deep, passionate kiss.

I gasp aloud as his free hand drops between my legs, pushing a finger inside of me easily. I feel him throb in my hand as I bite down on his bottom lip, tugging it until it snaps back into place. "So wet for me again," he groans before shoving his tongue into my mouth again, both tilting our heads to deepen the kiss. Breathlessly, he pulls back for a second. "I need you, Aria," he admits, taking deep breaths as we look into each other's eyes before roughly kissing again.

We stay in this position, consuming each other in every way possible. I'm stuck in a seductive trance that I never want to break free from.

Toby eventually shifts us so he's hovering above me, still knuckle-deep as he curls his fingers inside me, his thumb moving side to side on my clit, making me drop incoherent words against his parted lips.

Pumping his cock in my hand, twisting my wrist when I reach the tip, I feel his head bulge, smearing his precum with my thumb.

Toby jerks back and I release him from my hand, looking up at him kneeling between my legs, his fingers still attacking my core. His blue eyes are burning into me, and I gulp, feeling his fingers retract from my sex, making me whimper. "I might lock you up so you can't go back to Scotland."

I giggle, but he cuts me off with his mouth, his tongue pushing past my lips to run along mine. "I might like that too," I tease, my fingers lacing in his hair. He groans against my lips, biting me playfully, and I feel his crown press against my entrance.

"Don't tempt me."

Thoughts on the story so far?

I haven't properly edited this, so there are most likely lots of errors, heads up!< fuck you, I'm not editing it 5 months later either.