25

Whiplash bends me over.

With the polished wood below me, my cheek pressed against the table, Toby rams into me with such force that the lamp falls off and smashes on the floor. I moan, a strangled sound that repeatedly falls from my throat with each thrust into my soaking core, making my spine tingle and my eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy.

"Is this what you want, Doctor? You want me to fuck you this way?"

Well, you were the one who said it first, Whiplash.

"Yes," I pant, my wrists crossed behind my back as he holds them with one hand, the other wrapping in my hair and tugging, making me throb, the positioning of his cock pushing into me makes it nearly impossible to not beg him to go harder, faster, deeper.

I feel the building sensation at the bottom of my spine, my walls starting to close around him. "Toby," I whimper, my legs tensing. I nearly stab him when he pulls out of me, seconds from hitting a full-scale explosion down South.

"No, what are you doing?" I pant, turning to him in fury. He smirks, grabbing the back of my head and crashing his lips to mine, taking my breath away as he lifts me up, slamming my back to the wall as he eases into my soaking entrance once more. "Jesus," I whimper, the intense pleasure that comes with him thrusting into me, his mouth fused to mine, hands grasping at my behind.

"Not even he can save you, Doctor."

I bite down on his lip, hard enough that he hisses and the metallic taste of Toby's blood seeps into my mouth. "I don't need to be saved; I need you to fuck me harder." I lick my lips, probably looking like a crazy person while he pounds into me. "So... do it."

Toby's eyes darken, becoming hooded as he stares at my mouth, releasing one of my legs so he can run his thumb along my bottom lip, watching the red smudge with a fascinated gaze while I study him, zoned into what he's doing... in a complete trance.

"I like the look of my blood on your lips." I narrow my eyes and tilt my head, running my tongue along my lips. "You're my—" He stops himself, groaning, his eyes closed as he kisses me once more. His hand returns and tightens under my thighs, the touch of pain sends shocks through my body and I fist a handful of his hair, pulling it harshly until he moans into my mouth. "Fuck," he drawls, halting his movements when I suck in his lip until it snaps back into place. "Aria, I need..."

He doesn't finish his words, he grinds into me faster, making the back of my head smack against the wall, my nails digging into his skin as my body starts to tremble, the fire stirring once again.

Just like before, he stops right before I cum, dragging us away from the wall, sweat pouring off our naked bodies as we get halfway up the stairs, my legs still wrapped around his waist, his cock sliding into me while he grabs the bannister on the stairway.

He doesn't move this time— I do. With my hands wrapped around his neck, I use him as leverage, a way to powerfully move against him, the shaft stretching me, his swollen crown deep inside, hitting that sweet spot that has my actions shuddering, another surge of pleasure slapping me across the face, a moan eliciting from my throat, trailed by his name.

His hand pushes against the small of my back, stopping me, keeping himself buried as he reaches the top of the stairs, both breathless as he pulls out of me, bending me over the desk in the hallway, repeating the process until we reach the bedroom door.

With barely any energy and sweat dripping from both of our skin, Toby lazily kisses me while walking until the mattress meets my back, and he stays standing, leaning over on his hands next to my head to keeps his mouth on mine, the cool bedding and the breeze from his balcony door slightly opened soothing my heated skin.