Vacation and Meeting Someone Unexpected

"Where are you going? You have school." Enzo asked, watching me pack my bags.

"I'm leaving for a few days. Alone." Enzo looked as if he were about to argue with me, but decided against it when my eyes glowed at him.

"Will you tell me where you're going at least?"

"No. If you need anything, text me. I probably won't answer, but I'll be checking my phone." I zipped the suitcase and dragged it behind me while Enzo followed me.

"Are you meeting Klaus?" I sighed. Everything was getting on my nerves.

"Enzo, I love you. But stop asking questions. I'm tired and exhausted. I need a break." I threw the suitcase in the back of the car.

"What do I tell the others?"

"Whatever. I'll be back in a few days, so stay out of trouble." I slammed the door close before he could reply and drove off. I wasn't sure where I was headed, but I went to the airport anyways. Maybe New York. Or New Orleans. Nah, Marcel was still there. Yeah, New York it is!

I walked around the city with no destination. I found out there was a club filled with supernatural creatures. I would check it out later. I pulled out my phone.

Where are you? -Tyler
Hello love, mind answering my questions? -Niklaus
Elena is wondering where you are.
-Jeremy
Are you feeling ok? -Caroline
Hey, I was looking for you today. Where are you? -Elena (How the fuck did she get my number?)
Are you skipping today?
-Tyler
I haven't seen you all day. -Matt
Where did you go? Enzo said you left angry. -Caroline
This isn't funny Maze, text me as soon as you can
-Tyler
Went on vacation alone. Don't text unless it's important. Probably won't answer

I drove to the club. To my surprise, it was an elegant building. I had to double check to see if I was mistakened. Apparently not. The inside was filled with loud music as I walked in. People were laughing and cheering. Some grinding and dancing together. Some having normal conversations.

I took a seat in a booth and sighed. I ordered a bottle of vodka. I think I was turning a bit into an alcoholic. But hey, you can't blame me. I took a sip and sighed. It was pretty good. It didn't burn as much. In my previous life, I didn't drink. Then again, my previous life wasn't filled with supernatural creatures surrounding me. I hummed 'Don't Let Me Get Me' by Pink. My eyes were still closed when I felt someone sit next to me.

"Pardon me." My eyes snapped open. Fuck! I just can't get a break can I? "My name is Elijah Mikaelson." I groaned.

"Fucking Mikaelsons." He raised his eyebrow, questioning my statement. "Met your brother at a club a few days. Not in New York. Don't know where he is. Don't care. Please leave me alone."

"I apologize for disturbing you. I've never seen you around here."

"I'm from Mystic Falls."

"What brings you down here?"

"Hoping to get away from things. Obviously not working." I muttered the last part, which I knew he heard.

"Do you dislike me?"

"Don't get me wrong, I find you attractive and all, but I'm just trying to relax."

"I apologize for disturbing you." He was about to leave but I pulled his sleeve. I was being rude for no reason.

"You can stay. I'm Maze." He gave me a smile before sitting down again. Fuck. Why did I feel warm? Was I already tipsy?

"What do you think of this establishment?" I smiled.