Opening the Tomb

When I arrived home, I instantly went to my room, locking myself in and curling into a ball. Why had I gone from being happy to angry so fast? Why had I yelled at Elijah? Tears formed my eyes as I sobbed into my pillow. I heard someone knocking softly.

"Maze, are you alright?" I ignored Enzo and continued to cry. "Open the door."

"Leave me alone," I wailed, my voice muffled by the pillow. I jumped when the door broke down.

"Oh Maze, what happened?" He wrapped his arms around me as I continued to cry. I eventually cried myself to sleep in his arms. When I wake up, Enzo is still holding on to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Forget it." He just nodded and kissed the top of my forehead. I decided to get changed and head to the Grill. I ordered five shots, which caused Matt to stare at me. I gave him a glare which he immediately understood.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing around here?" Great. I can't get any break. It was Ben. Unfortunately, I had to meet Anna somehow.

"Just one of those days. Got my heart shattered." Ben looked at me with a fake sympathetic expression.

"Hey, why don't I take you somewhere to get your mind off of it." I finished the shot glass before turning to him.

"You know what? Let's do it." He guided me to the exit and I felt him hitting the back of my head. I passed out. When I woke up, I was in a bathtub.

"Oh my god! Bonnie?!" Fucking great. I forgot the dopplewhore was here. Time to put on my mask.

"W-what happened?! Where are we?" I pretended to sound scared. The door opened, revealing Ben and Anna.

"Why are we here?" Elena asked, trying to sound brave. Ben smacks her across the face, knocking her unconscious. My facade drops and I looked at them boredly before flickering my fingers, sending Ben flying.

"Let's talk, Anna." Her eyes widened and she snarled at me.

"How do y-"

"Listen, I'm having a shitty day. So, we're going to go upstairs and talk." I didn't really give her choice. I forced her to follow me upstairs.

"You are more powerful than I thought."

"Thanks. Whatever. I know you want to open the tomb to get your mother, Pearl, out. I'll do it. Elena doesn't know I'm a witch, so don't tell her or I'll kill everyone in the tomb." She snarled at me again, causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm in a really shit mood, don't test my patience. I'll do it tonight. You have to kill Fredderick first. That is also one of my demands." Anna's face changed before nodding.

"Deal." I just nodded and left the building. Screw Elena. She can get out herself. My phone rang as I headed towards the tombs.

"What?!" I yelled at the person calling me. I hadn't even checked the caller I.D. There was a long pause before someone cleared their throat.

"Hello, Ms.Bennett." Elijah? How had he gotten my number? Oh shit, was he going to kill me now? I kind of did yell at him and then slapped him before walking out on him.

"H-hi Elijah."

"How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm ok, how about you?" Well, this was officially the most awkward conversation I've ever had.

"I am doing well, thank you Ms. Bennett. I was hoping to meet with you again." Oh fuck! He's going to kill me! I began to panic.

"I'm sorry about yelling at you! And slapping you! Please don't kill me!" I heard him chuckling. My stomach flipped at the sound of his laughter.

"I was not planning to. I just find you very interesting." Huh? "I was hoping you would join me while-" My phone buzzed, indicating there was another phone call.

"Hey, Elijah? I'm getting another phone call. I'm going to put you on hold." I didn't bother waiting for his reply. "Hello?"

"Hello little one. I have been waiting for your call since you texted me." My eyes widened. Klaus. Why me?

"Listen, I have Elijah on the other line, did you want to join the call?"

"Why is Elijah calling you?"

"Uhhhh, I may or may not have yelled at him and then slapped him." Klaus roared in laughter.

"Well done! Although, I am not sure that was the smartest thing to do."

"Yeah, I'm just going to put him on the line."

"Ms. Bennett?"

"Hello Elijah." I heard Elijah pause for a moment before sighing.

"You did not mention you had my brother on the other line." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Surprise?" I felt someone watching me from behind as I stood in front of the tomb and placed my phone on speaker before setting it down on the ground. Elijah and Klaus were talking to each other. I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen. There was a blur before I felt someone's hands wrap around my throat. It was only for a split second before the attacker was thrown off of me.

"You!" My eyes adjusted to see Damon's vamped out face. Great. I had forgotten about him. Stefan had been the one to knock Damon off of me.

"Hello Salvatores. Have you come to watch me?" I patted the dirt off my clothes before picking up the phone. "Yeah, I'm still here. Elijah, why don't you tell Niklaus who I saw at the hotel?" I flicked my fingers, sending both brothers flying into the trees. A sickening crack came from both their bodies and the trees.

"I can't let you open the tomb." I laughed at Stefan's horrible attempt to stop me.

"I thought I told you two to leave me alone."

"Not going to happen princess." Damon snarled, jumping back onto his feet. "Where is the grimoire?!" He roared, rushing towards me only to be knocked down again by Stefan. I could hear the Mikaelsons asking what was going on.

"Oh, two little brats decided to stop me." I told them, sending Damon into Stefan, knocking both of them into a tree again.

"Bonnie, you can't open the tomb. You're not strong enough-" I laughed at his stupidity.

"Shut the fuck up Stefan. Remind me who's the one being tossed around like a ragdoll?" I picked up the phone and sighed.

"Right, why don't you both talk with each other while I do some stuff. Bye." I hung up the phone and sighed again. Elena had joined us, along with my Grams and Anna.

"Bonnie," Elena began. My eyes flared at her.

"Why would you bring my Grams?!" I screamed, sending a fireball at her. To my disappointment, Stefan sped her away to from being hit. I felt Gram's hand on my shoulder.

"My dear Mazikeen," Tears formed in my eyes as I hugged her.

"Please don't do this. I can do this alone. You'll die." I begged her. She just kept quiet and stroked my hair as she comforted me.

"I know you can, but it is my time." I sobbed even harder. She grabbed my hands and led me to the enterance. I looked at her again, begging her to not do this. But I knew the look on her face. The face of determination, the face of a woman who was not going to allow anyone to stop her from doing what she wanted.

Mors Est DominaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara