Finding Silas

I had decided to spare Damon. That didn't mean I released him, but still, he should be happy he was still alive. Although, at this point, I was sure he was wishing he was dead. I was told Pearl and Harper were dating. How sweet. Apparently, Pearl had known Harper was her mate but didn't tell him since he was one of the council-members. Harper told her that he only joined so he could keep an eye out, not that he had anything against the supernatural. They were now travelling across Europe.

Anna, Jeremy, and Tyler became a couple(?). Whatever. They were definetly ok with sharing each other. Caroline and Klaus were official as well. Klaus gave her his original daylight ring. Romantic, I know. Rebekah and Stefan were getting to know each other. Klaus released him from the compulsion, and Stefan broke it off with Elena. He still had lingering feelings for Rebekah, which was a bonus since he was her mate. Finn had left, searching for Sage.

Elijah and Enzo and I had sex. Multiple times. We even did a threesome. Elijah insisted to come with me, not trusting Kol alone with me. Kol threw a fit when he heard him say that 'Kol get's himself into danger and will endanger you'.

"Darling, are you ready?" Kol asked impatiently, tapping his feet on the ground. He'd been asking me for the past half hour and I was close to snapping his neck. Kai seemed to have read my mind because he set Kol flying into the car. I pouted when the car was dented.

"Kai, you hit my car."

"My bad."

"Fuck you, go fix it."

"Fine." Kai and I had a love-hate relationship. He was definetly a douche, but still kind of lovable. He and Kol were best friends. Those little shits loved getting into trouble and pranking others. They learned their lesson after I set them on fire and refused to heal them until they agreed to stop tormenting the family.

Elijah drove. He was surprisingly a good driver, when he wanted to be. Whenever a car passed us, Kol would stick his head out to yelled at them, and I quote, 'Fuck you! Your mom's a hoe and your daddy's an alcoholic.' There were a bunch of other obscenities coming from his mouth, but I ignored him.

"So darling, do we have everything we need?" Kol asked, again. I swear, I was going to kick him off this trip if he asked one more time.

"Kol, if you ask me one my question about being prepared, I will lock you in the basement with Damon. In a separate cell."

"Well, we are going to kill Silas, I just want to be sure."

"Yes, and I have told you, a hundred times already, that I have everything ready. So shut the fuck up and go play on your phone." Kol stuck his tongue out at me.

"Kol, you are bothering us." Elijah placed his hand on my thighs. I flicked his wandering hands.

"Eyes on the road tiger." He smirked.

"Ugh, I'm going to vomit." Kol gagged at us. I threw a book at him and spelled him to be silent. "First, we have to go to Whitmore. We gotta find Atticus Shane. We get to kill him later"

"Any particular reason why?" Elijah asked. He didn't have a problem with it, he just like to know what he was getting into. Kol, however, was eager to kill someone.

"A couple years ago, he was travelling when he fell in a cave, where Silas was resting. Silas is able to manipulate people minds by using your loved ones. In order to wake Silas, there needs to be an Expression Triangle. An Expression Triangle is the combination of three brutal massacres that happen at separate equidistant locations. These massacres mark the Earth with power and can be used as focus points for witches who practice Expression." Kol waved his arms around in an attempt to get me to release the spell. I sighed and released the spell.

"Can I just say-"

"Don't!"

"I called it!"

"Ugh, shut up Kol. Go call your other siblings and bother them." Kol just laughed and played on his phone. Elijah's finger trailed down my thighs and I bit my lip to surpress a moan.

"Bloody hell! Knock it off!"

"Shut up Kol!" We yelled. After a couple hours, we reached the college.

"Kol, don't kill him yet. We need the location from him." Kol pouted as I walked away. I knocked on his door.

"Hello, are you Ms. Bennett?" Shane asked, greeting me.

"Yes, you can call me Maze." I took a seat.

"What brings you here?"

"I'm a witch. I've been having these visions, and it told me to go to you."

"What kind of visions?"

"Well, my grams died a couple months ago, and I've been having these visions where she's telling me there was a way to bring her back. She said to talk to you."

"I see, could you tell me more?"

"It's kind of weird. She told me that this person, Silas, could bring back our families. She told me about your wife and said that you'd help me."

"What do you know about Silas?" Time for the water works. Men were very easy to manipulate when there's a crying girl.

"Not much. I know it sounds crazy but please, you have to help me." I let the tears fall as I pretended to sob. "I-I miss her so much!" Shane tried to comfort me.

"I understand your pain. How experienced are you with magic?" I almost smirked at him, but instead pointed at the curtains, setting them on fire.

"I-I have to get her back, no matter what." The fire disappeared as I hugged myself. "Please, help me."

"Of course, we can head out now." That was easy. I led him into the car, where I pushed him into the back seat with Kol.

"Hello darling. Can I at least snack on him?" I rolled my eyes at Kol.

"Kol, he's helping us out. Sorry Shane, this is Kol Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson. Elijah is my mate and Kol-he just had to come with."

"Are they-"

"Not going to hurt you. Right?" I sent a glare at Kol, who huffed. "Stop being a brat Kol."

"Um." Shane looked uncomfortable. I sent him an apologetic smile.

It took us three days driving, with Kol being childish and arguing the entire ride. We had to make stops since Kol refused to drink from the blood bags. I think he was just being petty since I wouldn't let him kill Shane yet. Shane was mostly quiet, except for when I asked him about his life. Honestly, I could care less, but I had to keep the act up.

"Finally! We're here!" Kol yelled. "Can I kill him yet?" Shane backed up from Kol with fear.

"Kol, ask me one more time and I will set you on fire." Elijah was getting grumpy too. Kol forced his way into our rooms at the hotel, so we didn't have much alone time. Shane led us to the cave, where I finally allowed Kol to kill him. I stole a bit of his blood and placed it in a little vial. I rolled my eyes at Kol's bloody appearance as he dropped Shane's body.