A Meaningful Chat

Something felt off. Maze didn't know what it was. A dessicated body laid on the slab, a little treasure box sealed within his hands. A tug in her mind pulled her into a vision.

She found herself in a forest. There were little huts made of straws of hays. It looked like a small village with a bon fire in the center.

"Hello there," a voice greets from the tree behind her. Quickly turning around, her gaze is met with Silas. It was kind of weird seeing it. He wore ancient clothings.

"Silas, how nice to meet you," Maze says as she leaned against the branches. He stood tall, power emancipating from him.

"Likewise. I felt your presence and just had to see who that was."

"Aw shucks. You know how to make a girl blush, don't you?" Silas chuckled at her flirty but defensive stance.

"Have you come to kill me?" Maze looked at him carefully.

We all know that Qetsiyah was betrayed by her lover who ran off with her handmaiden and stole her immortality potions. But Qetsiyah blew everything out of proportion. She lied to Silas that she killed Amara and created the whole Other Side just so that when he died, he'd have to see his ex-lover for all of eternity.

Hold up. Yes, he was wrong for cheating on someone. He should not have stolen the immortality drink from the most powerful witch. Amara wasn't helping with the situation. She was Qetsiyah's groomsmaid. She knew that he was engaged to her master.

But! Was all of it necessary? Since Silas and Amara were still immortal, the dopplegangers' would continue to be born until their progenitor dies. And we all know that dopplegangers have the shittiest luck. Poor Tom Avery.

The first doppleganger should have been created 500 years before Taita. We don't know who that was. The second doppleganger was Tatia. A whore who played Klaus and Elijah.

The third was Katerina Petrova. A bitch (but badass) and whore (she courted Nik and snuck around with Elijah, plus the Salvatore boys, Mason Lockwood, and who knows what else). The fourth, and most recent, doppleganger was Elena Gilbert

If Maze hadn't changed the plot, Elena would have been a whiny, 'I'm so innocent' bitch and whore who played Matt, Damon, and Stefan. Yes, Stefan and Elena were cursed to be attracted to each other. But she kissed Damon while dating Stefan.

She only dated Matt because she wanted to see what it would be like. Bitch move. She knew he was head-over-heels in love with her, so that made it worse. And then she has the nerve to act like Matt shouldn't be so heart-broken when she jumps on the new student the first day.

Then Elena was always trying to be 'a very good person'. She acts like she can do things to 'protect her friends and family' when in reality she's putting them in more danger. Then she tries to control everybodies actions. Jeremy and Jenna can't know about the supernatural. Damon needs to stop killing. (He really should limit the body count at least). Rippah Stefan is bad. (Technically is, but he can't help it).

Then there's Sila's dopplegangers. Two of them are unknown. Stefan is one of them (though he does brood a lot more than Silas). Tom Avery was the most recent doppleganger. Poor guy was under the witches protection.

Silas was dessicated believing that his lover was already dead. Amara was dessicated and forced to feel every supernatural death as punishment for their infedility. Serious, Qetsiyah was a dramatic bitch. And because of this whole shit, ancestors are able to communicate (control) their descendants and corrupt them with hatred.

Silas grew up with Qetsiyah and was forced into their marriage when his true love was Amara. He should not have cheated and stolen from Qetsiyah, but when a person is in love, they'd do anything for their lover (a bit too much, sometimes). Basically, Silas, Amara, and Qetsiyah fucked up everything. Even two milleniums later.

"Do you regret it?" Maze finally asked, breaking the silence. He looked at her in confusion.

"Regret what?"

"Falling in love with Amara? Despite what Qetsiyah did?" He paused a moment and held his head up as he thought about it.

"No. I love Amara, her only."

"If Amara was still alive, what would you do?"

"I'd scour the Earth for her and build us a little village. But alas, she is dead."

"What would you do if you heard that she's alive but is in constant torture, far worse than yours? Where her mind and soul has broken with no will to live any longer. Where her only desire is to end her life? What would you do?"

He stared at her, analyzing her facial expressions. She wore a blank face, grinning when he found himself unable to penetrate through her mind.

"I-I don't know."

"What if she asked you to end her life; for she can not bear to live another second?"

"Is she alive?" He asked hopelessly. He had seen the heart in Qetsiyah's hands. It was a fruitless hope to him.

"Yes. But dessicated and hidden away. She is what binds the Other Side. Every supernatural death that occurs, she feels every single pain of their death." Silence loomed over them. In Maze's opinion, Silas was a pretty cool dude who was way over obsessed with their ex and has a hint of pyschoticness to him.

Huh, maybe she had a things for helping certain types. Let's see the checklist:

For boys:
*She doesn't hate them (her friends and family)
*Pyschotic (Kai, Stefan as a Rippah, Kol, Elijah sometimes, Enzo not really, Klaus, Silas)
*Possessive (Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Tyler)
*Hung up on their ex-girlfriends (Silas, Elijah, Damon, Klaus, Stefan)
*Sexy AF (literally all of them)
*Badass but also a Dumbass (literally all of them again)
*Dramatic and Petty (Silas, Mikaelsons, Salvatores, Kai, Enzo)
*Very murder happy all the time (Damon, Klaus, Kol, Kai)
*Tragic past (all of them)
*Daddy issues (Again, all of them)

For girls:

*The ability to not annoy her
*She doesn't hate them

"I guess I would help her. I love Amara but she does not deserve to suffer because of my jealous ex-betrothed. I was the one who brought her into this. I love her very much. But if she is suffering, I'd help her out. I'd do the anything to get her to feel at peace."

"You know, I can make a deal. Something to benefit me, you, and Qetsiyah. To settle it once and for all."

"Impossible. It has been two millenniums and she still bares her anger towards me."

"She won't really have a choice."

"And what would be beneficial to me and you?"

"For me: all this dramatic doppleganger/ex-lover shit to be finished. You give me your word that you do not kill those that I claim as my people. In exchange, I will help you find Amara. I will contact Qetsiyah somehow and make a deal.

Her deal would be: End the whole cheating shit that happened two millenniums ago (fucking get over it already) and release Amara's bind to the Other Side. I would offer her someone one else to be the anchor. If she agrees, hopefully this shit will be over. If not, I'll just remove the anchor anyways and won't let anyone else be the anchor."