Hello From the Other Side

My eyes fluttered open. I was in a forest, a dark one. I looked around, trying to find anything to tell me where I was. There was no road or signs to indicate where I was.

"Hello there." I jumped slightly and turned to the man.

"Kol?" And suddenly I was being choked and slammed against the tree. He snarled at me but was taken by surprise when I flicked my finger, sending him through a couple trees. I gasped for air and ran. Yeah, that's useless.

"How did you know who I was?"

"I met your brothers. Elijah and Klaus. Where am I?

"The Other Side." My eyes widened.

"I'm dead?! Elijah fucking killed me?!" Kol looked at me strangely before bursting into laughter.

"No darling, you're still alive."

"Then how am I here? And why you? No offense."

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out too."

"So, uh. How do I wake up?"

"You can't really force yourself awake. You're kind of stuck here until you wake up." I sighed. Fucking great.

"Why did you think Elijah killed you?" Memories prior to passing out filled in my head and I blushed. I turned away and began to walk away. Kol sped behind me and held my wrist above my head. "I asked you a question, darling. I do hate repeating myself."

"I don't know. I-I met his in New York on vacation. He brought me above the club and we were talking." Talking. Yes, that was what I was going to call it. "He uh, he bit me and drank my blood."

"That doesn't sound like Elijah at all. Perhaps there's something about your blood."

"I mean, I'm a Bennett." Kol's eyes brightened. He looked like a kid on Christmas.

"Really? That's amazing!" I blushed at his compliment, which he noticed of course. "Hm, your face is turning red. Am I too close, Ms.Bennett." His comment reminded me of Elijah and my face turned even more red. I was surprised at how much I was blushing.

"Can you let me go?" Kol smirked and leaned closer, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his boner. What the fuck? What's up with these fucking Mikaelsons?

"What if I don't want to?" My breathing hitched as his face came closer to my neck. I flicked my finger, sending him flying again. He groaned from the ground. "Fine." I let out a deep breath and shut my eyes, hoping to be out of her. When I opened my eyes, I was somewhere else. Still in the forest, but a different area. My head snapped at the sound of the branch breaking.

"Hello there." I squinted my eyes at him. Who is that? He looked familiar.

"Hi. Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same question. I apologize for my rude behavior-" Wait a minute.

"Finn Mikaelson?!" I yelled slash asked. He seemed surprised by me.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Well shit, it looks like I'm going to be meeting the Mikaelsons." He tilted his head in confusion. "I met Niklaus at a bar in Virginia and Elijah at his club in New York. I'm pretty sure Elijah drained me and I'm dead."

"What? Why would Elijah drink from you?" I shrugged my shoulders. Fuck if I know.

"Anyways, I met Kol right before I got here."

"You spoke with Kol?"

"Uh, yeah. I could probably take you to him."

"I'm afraid not. I've been daggered for 900 years." I just ignore him and grabbed his hands. I shut my eyes and we're suddenly back where Kol was. Finn gasped.