Calling the Mikaelsons

I stared down at Caroline's weakened body. She, Tyler, and Matt had still ended up in the crash. Even though I had tweaked the Gilbert device to not affect Pearl, Enzo, Harper, Anna, and Tyler, they still crashed. Tyler had told me that there was a random person in the road and he tried swerving out of the way, but was too late. He had triggered his curse. I knew that Katherine was behind it. Who else could have done it?

"Bonnie!" Elena cried out. I had been trying to ignore her as much as I could, but it was hard when she kept trying to follow me. I glared at Elena and her boytoys. It was their fault.

"You!" I growled at them. "This is all of your fault! You stupid selfish bastards." Now, I wasn't being totally fair, but I didn't care. Everything was Elena's fault. Abby losing her magic to protect Elena. Rudy leaving me alone because of his wife. Grams dying. "Stay the hell away from them." I snarled at Elena, wanting to just snap her neck. I called Enzo down, who quickly gave Caroline his blood. I bursted in Caroline's room.

"Caroline?" I called out quietly. Her head perked up and she smiled at me. Her smile fell when she saw my expression.

"Is it time?" I had told her about her becoming a vampire. At first, she was terrified about becoming a blood sucker. But I had told her about what I had seen of her.

"If you want." Caroline gave me a small smile and held my hands.

"As long as you and our family are surrounding me, I'm not afraid." Tears swelled in my eyes, which she wiped away. "I want you to do it. Please? I know this is a lot to ask, but I don't want Katherine to do it." I nodded and kissed her forehead before snapping her neck. Enzo entered the room with a couple blood bags and waited next to me for Caroline to wake up.

A large gasp came from Caroline as she woke up. Enzo was quick, speeding next to her and handing her the blood bag. She drank it greedily and sloppily. Enzo would help her with her control. I sighed.

"Maze?" She called out timidly. I smiled at her reassuringly.

"How are you feeling babe?"

"I feel weird. Like, this blood is a drug and I can't get enough of it. My gums hurt a lot. But overall, I feel great. I feel like I was supposed to be a vampire." I smiled at her again. It was true. Vampire Caroline was more confident about herself.

"That's great. Enzo will be helping you with your change. I'm going to call your future hubby." Caroline squealed in excitement and bounced up and down. I chuckled at her childish behavior.

"Hello?" Klaus greeted.

"Hello Niklaus. Come down to Mystic Falls. Bring Elijah."

"You know, if you were anyone else, I would have torn your heart out. But since you did help us get rid of Mikael, I'll let it slide. How are you doing? We haven't heard from you in a while, what have you been up to?"

"Tell him I say hi!" Caroline yelled loudly and giggled at herself. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"Caroline says hi. You know, she just transitioned. Anyways, the reason I called is because of Katerina. She is in Mystic Falls." I heard him growling.

"And you didn't bother to tell me this earlier?" I could tell he was trying not to yell at me.

"That was before she decided to go after my friends. Anyways, I do hope to see you and your family soon."

"We'll be there in two days." He hung up on me. How rude. I sighed. Well then. I needed to grab Elena from the Salvatores and hide her. I texted Klaus to pick up Brady from Florida. He had asked why and I just told him it was a surprise.

I had invited Elena and locked her in my basement. It was family night, so we decided to play cards. It was a lovely evening until the door was being banged on. I sighed and opened the door.

"Where is she?!" Damon snarled, trying to enter the house. Stefan was standing behind him, with a glare directed at me.

"You know, I should ask how you found my house, but I wouldn't be surprised if the dopplewhore told you."

"I will rip out your heart!" Damon yelled, causing Enzo to slam him against the trees. Damon gasped in pain as Enzo's hand gripped his heart.

"Don't you ever threaten my Maze again."

"E-Enzo?" He managed to gasp out. Blood trickled down his chin as he tried to stay as still as possible. He knew Enzo could easily rip out his heart. Oh how the tables turned. I had set a circle of flame surrounding Stefan, trapping him.

"Hello, 21051." Enzo's lips curled into a twisted smile.

"H-how?"

"Let him go!" Stefan yelled from the flames.

"You went after my girl, tell me why I shouldn't rip out your heart." I thought about it for a moment. Did Damon deserve to die?

"Enzo, come back in." I called him. His eyes flickered between me and Damon before he released him. I hugged Enzo trying to calm him down. "It's alright dear. Why don't you go wash up? Yeah?" Enzo glares at Damon before giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"Touch her and I will do worse to you." I watched as Enzo retreated into the bathroom. Caroline had joined me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"It's alright, just take a deep breath." I inhaled deeply before exhaling. I released Stefan, who flickered over to his brother.

"I would suggest you two to leave."

"We're not leaving without Elena!" Stefan and Damon snarled. How stupid are they? I sighed and set their clothes on fire for a split second.

"I said, get off my property before you both become barbeques. Elena is safe with me, more than she is with you two." I slammed the door on them and headed to the basement.

"Bonnie? Why are you doing this?" I scoffed.

"I may hate you, but I'm not going to allow you to die just yet. Those Salvatores are truly annoying. Anyways, tomorrow, we're meeting with someone."

"Please Bonnie-"

"Shut the hell up! My name isn't Bonnie." I spelled at her, removing her ability to talk. "We are going to meet the Mikaelsons tomorrow. If you want to live, then I suggest you do exactly as I say." Her eyes widened in fear. Was I really going to be this mean? No, I shouldn't. I sighed and despelled her. "I am saving your life."

"How?!"

"Katerina was running away from someone. His name is Niklaus Mikaelson. He was going to sacrifice her for his curse. But instead, she ran and turned into a vampire. Ugh, too long of a conversation, I'll let Klaus explain. Just do what you're told and you'll still be alive in the end."