Retsuko [MODIFIED]

Haida POV:

Manaka. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I went to her house every afternoon and she always looked annoyed for some reason. 

I always wanted to start talking about Retsuko 'cause I had a crush on her, but I barely think of her nowadays.

 I started to think more about, y'know, 'cause I always end up at her house, Manaka. I know, I know. But I can swear I DON'T have a crush on her! 

But then again, when we get close, sometimes when we whisper into each others ears, I get this heavy feeling on my chest and I get nervous and sweaty and all of that stuff and I pull away.

Usually when I do that, Manaka always has a confused look on her face. Okay, fine. I might have the slightest crush on her. But then again, when I see Retsuko I get the exact same feeling. 

For the 100th time, I raised my hand to press the doorbell on Manaka's door. A second before I pressed the doorbell, she opened the door.

 "You're really loud, you know?" she said, opening the door and letting me in. 

Manaka POV:

Haida. I sighed at the name. He-well, he had a crush on Retsuko. But I had a crush on him. I felt wrecked. I always felt weird around him and acted like a tsundere.

 And trust me, I really liked him. But I always felt annoyed with him being so cute with me! I would have to share my feelings soon, or else I would never have the chance to tell him.

 He always acted so nervous around me, I always thought that he had a crush on my too. But I extinguished those thoughts before the turned into hopes.

 He came to my house today. I let him in before he got the chance to even press the doorbell. Ugh, he was so cute.. I couldn't look at him without getting hypnotized in his big brown eyes...

"Uh, Manaka?! Are you falling asleep again?" he asked me lifting up my chin. I was blushing furiously and I was sure that I looked like a tomato. 

Haida POV:

Wait, was she blushing?

Manaka POV:

I had no idea what happened but he lifted up my chin. Gosh I was so, so, so! So.. I quickly responded with, "Um.. I have to go to the bathroom, okay? Uh.. be right back! Heh.."

 Then I quickly rushed to the bathroom. Why did I do that? We were having a moment Manaka! And no one was there to distract us!

 Oh whatever. I slowly walked out of the bathroom, and saw such a sight.