Who Are You?

Manaka POV:

I looked over my shoulder and saw an old man (More about this guy in the next part) touching my shoulder with his cold, delicate fingers.

 I jumped off of the bench, yelped and asked, scared, "Who are you? How did you find this place?" 

He sighed and grunted. "I wanted to find a quiet place to sit down. Too much noises everywhere. Unfortunately you are here." 

He said and took a seat on the bench. A moment after he sat down, my phone pinged with brand new messages from Retsuko. 

I checked my phone and saw that she was asking if I was doing well. 

I responded and put my phone away. "Well, if you would want me to, then I could go somewhere else." I said, walking away from him.

 "Wait. Do you have anything or anyone who intimidates you?" He asked, taking out a breakfast sandwich out if his pocket.

 "Well, yes... and also how long was that sandwich in your pocket?!" I asked, disgusted.

 He chuckled and said, "That is nothing you need to worry about, but you have to understand and one thing. That person or thing that intimidates you, you need to express your feelings to it or her/him." Then, he waved his hand at me. 

I walked out of the small cramped space and whispered to myself, "Weird,

Retsuko POV:

Two days before Manaka met the old man:

Someone knocked on my door. I answered it. "Hello," said an old man standing in front of me. 

I let him in and asked, "Who are you?" He said, "My name is.." he stopped before he could finish his sentence. 

He then calmly walked out the front door and closed it lightly.

Present day:

I asked Manaka how she was doing and she responded with,

I'm doing fine. Can't talk now. I'll tell you everything later in the afternoon.

I shrugged and looked at a new text message from Unknown. I looked at the text.

Hello. I am the man that you let into your house the other day. You asked what my name was, right?

I responded with a: Yes, I did.

Well then. My name is...