A Third Arrest

I need a name for Retsuko's fan, please comment down below so that I have a good name for him. Also, I need a name that sounds villainous. Until the canon name for him comes out, then I will have to stick to a non-canon name.

Manaka POV:

Once I walked away from Haida's house, Retsuko's biggest fan cornered me into a dark and abandoned alleyway. "Why hello Manaka.. You don't know me, so let me introduce myself.. I'm ?????," He said.

 "Oh, you thought you could get away with throwing me into jail... If you're gonna defend Retsuko all the time, then I don't think you're going to be able to later!" ????? said maniacally and cackled. 

He pulled out a blade and was going to stab me until I let out a shrill scream. "You nasty girl!" He shouted at me.

 Moments later, Haida came running into the alleyway. "MANAKA!" He shouted and pinned ????? to the wall.

 "Don't you dare hurt her," I heard him mutter to ????? "Or else you're dead meat." I blinked and blushed. 

Just then, the police cars came to the scene and hundreds of cops poured out of squad cars. 

"Why Manaka! You are a hero! We owe you." A cop praised me. "Thanks!" I replied. 

"Now, I could swear you ain't gonna be able to escape this prison! Never ever again." Another cop shouted at ?????.

 The next afternoon (After my shift at the convenience store), I knocked on Haida's door. 

"Hey Manaka!"He answered. "I wanted to ask, do you want to have some lunch with me?" I asked.

 "Uh, alright!" He answered. We walked to the restaurant while walking and laughing. 

Once we got there, we ordered some food and ate in awkward silence. "So," Haida started, with a nervous smile.

 Before I could answer, a waiter came to give us our check. "Here's your check! Have a good da- Manaka!" Said the waiter- wait, no, Axel!

Haida POV:

"Here's your check! Have a good da- Manaka!" Axel said. Wait, Axel? I growled lightly.

 "Hi!" Manaka responded, seemingly happy. I looked the other way and rolled my eyes. They chatted for a while and I felt this pain in my chest. 

What was this feeling? Jealousy? Yes. After a few minutes, their conversation (finally) stopped.

 I couldn't stand them talking together. "Alright see you around Manaka!" Axel said, leaving us alone. "Alright, can we get out of here now?" I asked. 

"Uh, okay!" She responded. We went to my house and watched some movies, talked, and had some fun. Later, Manaka received a call. 

"Huh? Oh, alright!" she said into the phone. "What was that about?" I asked.

Manaka POV:

"What was that about?" Haida asked as I put my phone away.

 Mr. Hyodo said that we had to take a plane to somewhere far away for a concert. I wanted to stay over at Haida's house, but I needed to sing at that concert (that was really far away).

 So, I had to go stay at a hotel really far away from here. And we obviously could not afford a spot on the plane for Haida.

 Also, Mr. Hyodo was getting a little annoyed that Haida was always 'tagging along'. 

And the worst part? I had to go, now. The plane would depart in 5 hours and the airport was pretty far away, so I had to pack my bags. 

"Uh nothing! Uh, Haida, I have to go now, it's really important!" I said, rushing out the door. I hurried back home and packed my bags.

Hello~ Author here! You can skip over this part, but I wanted to add this part for no reason.

Contents Of Manaka's Suitcase: Her outfit when she goes on stage, guitar, guitar sheet music, makeup, snacks, and a bunch of outfits (Scarfs, coats, cardigans, Pajamas and hoodies).

Contents Of Manaka's Backpack: Her phone, ice tea, headphones, hand sanitizer, and her wallet.  

Like~ 

Comment~ 

And Please Do Follow Me~