Random Chapter ;-;

Hi! So you probably have seen the tweet about the new season in Aggretsuko that's coming! I'm really excited about it, but I will be finishing this fanfic after that time comes so that I can add new characters to it. Enjoy! Also this is a very short chapter and might have a few spelling mistakes, just so you know.

Manaka POV: 

"Manaka!"  I looked up. "Hi," I said, confused. "What're you doing?" Migi asked.

 I sighed and said, "None of your business," then chuckled and walked away.

 Migi followed. I shooed her away and abandoned the park bench I was sitting on.

 I didn't know where I was going and when I looked up from my phone, I saw Haida's apartment.

 I smiled and walked in. "Hey, Haida," I said, opening the unlocked door of his apartment. 

"Hi, Manaka," Haida said, looking at me. I blushed and went over to him.

 "Why are you here?" Haida asked. "I dunno. Just wanted to hang out with you, I guess," I said. 

Axel POV:

"Axel, why do you bother?" Inui asked behind me. "Bother what?" I asked. 

"Bother trying to hide a secret from me. You know better." I kept a straight face.

 "I don't hide anything from you." I lied. Then I ran up the stairs to my room. 

I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller ID. "Yes?" I said into the phone. 

A gruffly voice answered. "Axel, you let your sister find out!" he spat into the phone. 

I shuddered. "How do you know anything? Are you stalking me?" I asked. 

"I need to keep track of every single idiot doing this job and I need you to make your sister forget what she saw the other night!" Boss shouted. 

"Okay," I said, throwing the phone to my bed. I walked out of the room, hearing small, muffled shouting from my room.

 I sighed as soon as I walked down the stairs. Inui was not there. She was out doing her side job.

 I sighed and rubbed my face. When did this ever go wrong?