Text

Manaka POV:

I awoke to the sound of the flapping wings of squawking birds hovering over Korea. 

I yawned and picked up my phone from the  small, stubby white night table.

 I scrolled through the text messages Haida had sent me. Yeah, just some replies like, Manaka? Are you free tomorrow? or Are you there? 

 I smiled at his concern and a light shade of blush cake to my cheeks.

 I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower, and did my hair quietly, making sure I didn't wake Migi and Hidarin. 

After that, I changed into a large hoodie and a scarf. I sat quietly on my bed, while looking through my sheet music.

 After a few moments, Migi and Hidarin snapped awake and got out of bed. "Morning Manaka!" They both said as they headed to the bathroom.

 They both headed in and got ready for the day. Then, Mr. Hyodo escorted us to the buffet. 

We ordered some food and ate. I got a bit bored so I decided to check in with Retsuko. 

Hey, what are you doing? But after I sent the message, I saw a new text message. 

From Axel.. I looked at the text which made me blush: 

Hello Manaka! I don't want to disrupt, but I'm just saying good luck! I hope you sing as beautiful like you always do! 

"Oh! Someone's blushing! Who is it from Manaka? Tell us!" Migi chirped from the right hand side of Manaka. 

"Yeah! Is it from Haida?!" Hidarin asked excitedly. "Uh-no, but it is from Axel!" I replied nervously.

 Their faces dropped and looked at me blankly. "Oh, right." they said, and went back to eating their omelets.

  I wonder why they thought it was from Haida. I'm going to find out.

Haida POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing wildly. At first, I thought it was Manaka ringing my doorbell.

 I slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I felt unmotivated since Manaka wasn't there.

 I was usually so excited and energetic with Manaka here. Now that she wasn't, I felt  unmotivated and tired.

 I poured cereal into a bowl of milk. I ate in silence. Ding dong! 

"Manaka?" I muttered under my breath as I looked in the direction of the front door. 

I went over to the door and grasped on the door handle and the handle and opened the door...