Staying Over [MODIFIED]

Man, this "shocking sight" isn't so shocking I'm so sorry, but it is shocking for Manaka. Okay.. I hope y'all like it! I worked hard on it! Okay~ Have fun reading and please do enjoy!

....................................................................................................

Manaka POV: 

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw such a sight. Haida had brought a bass and was playing it! 

I had no idea what was happening but he was playing a really catchy riff that made me nod along. 

"That's some really nice playing Haida!" I gushed. I couldn't lie.

 "Y-you heard me?" he asked, clearly embarrassed. "Yes, of course I heard and you're so good at playing the bass! I loved the riff!" I said. 

Gosh, I liked him so much more since he played the bass. "Wow, um thanks Manaka!"Haida responded, flushed. 

Haida POV:

Once Manaka excused herself to the bathroom, I took out my bass. I wanted to practice it here, which was weird since I had my own house. 

I guess I was much more comfortable at Manaka's house than mine.

I played a riff that I really liked to play. "That's some really nice playing, Haida!" Manaka gushed from behind me. 

I was shocked. Manaka, liked my playing? "Y-you heard me?" I asked. I was so embarrassed. 

"Yes, of course, and you're so good at playing the bass! I loved the riff!" she said. "Wow, um thanks Manaka!" I said, blushing. For the rest of the afternoon,  we practiced our guitars. 

I stayed for dinner and anyways, Manaka insisted. We practiced some more guitar, and suddenly fell asleep.

 The next day, I woke up to Manaka sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I blushed furiously and smiled nervously.

Manaka POV: 

I woke up on Haida's shoulder and rushed away. He was already awake. 

"So, do you want to get some breakfast?"He asked with a nervous smile. "O-okay!!" I answered, with a dumb smile. 

I went to the kitchen and cooked some fresh pancakes. Haida had helped, and I thought that was really sweet of him. 

We ate in silence. When went to look at him, he always jerked his from one direction to another. 

Haida POV:

Manaka went into the kitchen to cook some pancakes. I went to go help her. Once they were finished, we ate in silence. I kept staring at her, but she always winded up looking at me.

Once she looked away, I continued daydreaming and looking at her. She was too freakin' cute.. 

After that, we spent the whole day watching movies and playing our guitars and talking about the most random stuff.

In the evening, me and Manaka were walking to my house to say goodnight. We walked slowly, I think because we really enjoyed each others company. 

While we were walking to my house, something happened...