Unknown Number

Hello! This is gonna be a really short chapter so yeah, but I will be making a much longer one next week!

Manaka POV: 

When we had finally landed, we filed into a very busy airport, got in a taxi that would take us home, and got out of it, standing in front of a cafe near our homes.

 I waved goodbye to the rest and walked home. I passed Haida's house and froze. I rang the doorbell and was answered by Haida.

 He smiled and let me in. "So, you were gone for along time," Haida started. "You missed me that much?" I asked.

 Haida nodded sheepishly. I chuckled and said, "I better get going. I need to be somewhere." 

Haida nodded and led me to the door. I stepped out of his house and smiled at him. 

I walked back to my house, and sighed. I went in, got on the couch and grabbed a drink. 

I looked at my phone. "2 new messages form Hiodo, 3 new messages from Retsuko, 2 new messages from my grandmother," I muttered as I scrolled through my phone. 

I responded to a few of the people, but then saw another text message. "Wait, who's this," I said, stopping at an Unknown number. 

I sighed, checked the message and saw that it was someone I didn't know. I read through the messages. 

Unknown: Manaka, am I right?

That was the only thing he had sent me. How had he known my name?! Well, it was my name on my feed and all, but still! I sighed and quickly typed a response.

Manaka: Who the hell are you?!

There was an immediate response.

Unknown: Your worst nightmare..

The text message freaked me out. I jumped off the couch and closed my phone, threw it on the couch and ran out my front door. 

I shook my head, and started to take a walk. That had to be a crazy fan, right? It had to be. I sighed, cleared my thoughts and kept walking.