I Like Her...

Sorry this is so late!

Haida POV:

I reached for the door handle and pulled the door open. And, no, it wasn't Manaka, but it was Axel.

 "What do you want?" I asked while letting him in. "Hey Haida." He said calmly, and sat down on the couch.

 "So," he started. D-do you have a crush on Manaka?" He asked, "Because I do." 

He finished the sentence before he lost his nerve and looked the other way.

 I looked shocked and annoyed. "Uh- no, uh but-" I started before he cut me off. Rude! 

"That's great! he said cheerfully while he sprang up from the couch.

 "I'll confess to her soon!" he said, smiling, ear to ear. My eyes were wide. 

No, no, no! He can't confess to her! My biggest nightmares were coming true.

 What if Manaka liked Axel back?! That would be the worst thing to happen to me! 

I suddenly became frantic and worried and nervous, all at the same time. "I have to do something, and, uh, I need to do it in private, so um, don't mind me! I just need you to get out of my house!" I said, pushing him out the front door. 

After I closed the door (And locked it), I sighed and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

Manaka POV:

After everything that happened, I went back to my room to practice for the concert. 

"Aw, c'mon Manaka! At least have a little fun! Let's go to the pool, and maybe we could play some golf, and say 'hi' to some fans, and, OH I KNOW! WE COULD-" Migi and Hidarin shouted in my ear, before I cut them off. 

"Guys! I want to practice my guitar and check in on Retsuko! Leave me alone!" I barked at them.

 After they hurried out the front door, I looked at my phone. 20 new messages?! Wow, okay...

 I clicked on the button and- wait a minute, there was only about 3 texts from Retsuko, 10 from Haida (Wow, 10?!), and gasp!

 7 new messages from Axel! I smiled and went to see what he had to say. 

Hey Manaka! How are you feeling?

Do you want to hang out some time after your vacation/concert?

How do you like it so far?

Do you miss me?

So, if you're up for some time together, when?

And where?

A dinner would sound nice, what do you think?

I responded with:

Sure, we could hang out! A dinner sounds awesome!

And I'm doing great!

We texted for a bit and I went back to practicing my guitar. Then, I went to take a walk outside. 

Then, I decided to relax for a bit. I went to a small private place I found at the boardwalk and sat down.

 I whipped out my phone and saw that Retsuko had texted me again.

 Just as I was about to respond, a cold hand brushed against my shoulder.

 I got chills feeling the cold hand on my shoulder but know it was probably someone I knew.

Maybe Migi and/or Hidarin were playing a trick on me. Right? I looked over my shoulder to see who this mysterious person was...