Confession

Manaka POV:

I walked around my neighborhood, thinking about that strange text I had received. 

I shook my head. Crazy fan. That was totally a crazy fan. I walked along, and stopped at a popular cafe. 

I shrugged and went in. "Hello, may I take your order?" a waitress asked me. "One cup of jasmine tea, please," I said, not paying any attention to her. 

I looked at her. She was a pretty cocker spaniel with blonde fur (AKA the person shown on top).

 She was nodding at me and then walked away. A few minutes later, she came back with a cup of jasmine tea. "Thanks, I guess," I said. She nodded again and moved on to another table.

 I drank the tea. It was too hot, but I ignored the feeling. I drank the whole cup and before I knew it, I was outside, walking about, looking at my phone.

  As I was walking, I bumped into someone. "Sorry," I grumbled. I looked up. Axel! I blushed.

 "Hello there, clumsy!" Axel said, chuckling. I giggled and got up. "Hey there, Axel," I said, getting up.

 "So, uh, do you wanna come over to my place?" Axel asked. I nodded reluctantly and he led me there.

  It was a beautiful 2 story home covered in white bricks. He opened the door of the house and led me in.

 Inside was beautiful as well. There was a crystal chandelier and a spiral staircase leading up to a balcony, arching just underneath the chandelier. 

I marveled at the sight, and didn't notice that Axel had gone walking to another room. 

I followed along hurriedly and we both ended up at a room with white high chairs and a white marabel table.

 Axel led me to one of the high chairs and hopped on to one. "Dragon fruit?" he asked. 

I smiled and leapt on to one of the chairs and took one from his hand. 

Axel POV

I was going to give Manaka the dragon fruit, but I froze there, for about one second, thinking thoughts I never thought I'd think of when Manaka was here.

 I liked Manaka, a lot. i pretty much loved her! But would that upset boss? (Oh did you see that coming? And here comes PlOt tWiSt#1!)

I shook my head and before I knew it, Manaka had snatched the dragon fruit out of my hand.

 I chuckled and then grabbed a dragon fruit myself and threw it into my mouth.

 We sat there, talking and chewing dragon fruit for about 20 minutes before I gestured for Manaka to come. 

I took out my guitar and we were practicing for a very long time before a voice called. 

"Dinner!" Manaka looked confused. "Who's that?" she asked. I looked at her. Oh, my sister!

 "Oh, that's my sister," I said. Manaka shrugged and headed in the direction the voice came from.

 "Hello, Axel, I heard Inui say, "Oh! I didn't know you knew my brother!" Inui exclaimed. 

"You're that waitress that gave me my drink!" Manaka exclaim, "What a coincidence," Manaka said, smiling. 

"I already ate. You two can eat as well. Help yourselves!" Inui said, walking away from the big white table.

 I stared at the table. There were helpings of sushi, yakisoba, and oyakodon. They smelled all so good. 

Manaka had already started eating. "That's good," Manaka muttered, taking another bite of the yakisoba.

 After we had an amazing dinner, Inui was already fast asleep when I went into her room. I shrugged and turned off the lights and went back downstairs to Manaka.

 "Hey," she said. Okay. This was probably the perfect time to tell her. To confess.

 I completely forgot about boss's orders that very moment. "Manaka?" I asked. Manaka looked at me curiously.

 "What?" she asked. "I like you. A lot," I said softly. Manaka smiled at me. "I do, too." I beamed.

 We leaned in for a kiss. That was, until I pulled away so suddenly. 

I had completely forgotten boss's orders! I pulled away before our lips touched and said quickly, "You should get going." 

Manaka shrugged and grabbed her stuff and went out the door. She waved and smiled happily at me and walked down the front steps of my porch.

 Then, I went outside. To look at the stars. That was what mom taught me, a year before she died. 

Then, suddenly, I heard the rough footsteps of a pig. Boss! I looked up worriedly.

 "You disobey me, I disobey you!" boss yelled at me. I shivered. Boss picked me up by the collar and said, "Your. Last. WARNING!" he yelled. 

"Yes Boss. It won't happen again."

I know! I put pretty much a bunch of plot twists here! Also, for those of you who think 'Boss' is Ton, you're wrong. Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter!