Inui POV

Inui POV

I know. Why did I do it? I just wanted to find out what happened to Axel. 

Why he was distant nowadays. So that's why I spied on him the night the chinchilla girl came. 

Of course, I had pretended to sleep, and it was for a long time. When I had finally came down the stairs, Axel was waving to the chinchilla girl. 

I shrugged and then Axel went out to the front porch. I followed, silently and watched him as he sat down, admiring the stars above.

 And that's when I heard the footsteps. A pig. Big. And mean. Ton? No, it couldn't be. 

Of course not. I winced as he picked my brother up by the collar and dropped him on the ground. 

The pig walked away as my brother backed away. I silently ran up the stairs to my bedroom and went up to my room and leapt under my covers.

 I had many questions as I drifted off to sleep. Who was that? And why did Axel know him?

 And most importantly: Why did Axel not tell me about this? I shook my head as I pulled the covers up to my nose.

Axel POV

"Yes boss," I strained as he dropped me on the ground. I shook my head nervously  and hurried back inside. 

Why? Why, why, why? I asked my self that question as I went to bed that night.

(Time skip to next day)

Haida POV

I heard the doorbell ring. Was that Manaka? Was it? I lazily went to the door to answer it. 

"Yes?" I asked. I looked at her. "Inui," I said, rubbing my neck. She smiled softly at me and then looked past my shoulder.

 "Just wanted to come over to say hi," she said softly. I smiled at her. "I have things to do so," I started. 

"That's fine. I was going somewhere anyways," she said, giving one last smile before she went away. 

I shrugged and went back inside my house and clicked the door closed. 

Darn it! Still a short chapter. Longer one coming your way, don't worry. I have holiday break (Thank God!) in a bit so I'll be posting almost everyday. Can't wait!

-Beatrixx_37600