Akihiro?[Part 2]

Retsuko POV:

I sighed, and hesitantly picked up my phone. One new text message from Akihiro?

 Okay.. I took a look at what he had sent me.

But if you do have a question, meet me here, Friday night: XXXX-XXXX

I shook my head. Was he crazy? I couldn't meet a stranger at a random place! 

And anyways, that place was practically in another state!

What if he kidnaps me?! What if- 

DING!!!! DONG!!!

"WHAT THE!!!"  I yelped, jumping. I sighed. 

"It was just the doorbell." I said to myself, walking to the front door. I opened the door.

 "Hi, what do you ne-" I studied [him/her] (Sorry, I wanted to keep it a secret).

 "Who are you?"

Manaka POV:

I thought for a minute. I guess I could choose whoever confessed to me first.

 I shook my head and jumped off my bed. I realized I was still in my band uniform. 

A short, white, long-sleeved short with a pink plaid bow on the collar line of the shirt with a pink plaid skirt with a matching pink plaid bow on top of my head. 

I also had some long white socks along with a pair of  black shiny shoes. 

"I'm going to take a shower. And anyways, I'm fine. I just fainted." I said, grabbing some new clothes from my suitcase and heading to the door of the bathroom. 

I opened the door and went inside. I took a shower and dressed into my new, clean, clothes (A pink hoodie with yellow boots with a yellow bow to match.)

  I smiled confidently into the crystal clear mirror in the bathroom, yet there was an ounce of anxiousness holding me down. 

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that everyone was gone.

 I shook it off and took a walk on the boardwalk and avoided that creepy old dude in my (used to be) hiding spot.

 "Hello again. Manaka, am I right?" asked a familiar voice. I looked around. 

"You!" I said, glaring at him. 

"How do you know my name?!"