15- How It Should Have Been

"Strip"

She peels off her white, skinny jeans and red crop top until she's standing in front of me wearing nothing but a red, lacy, bra and thong set. Her black curls cascade over one shoulder and she bites down on her blood, red, lips.

"Kneel"

"Yes sir"

And in one fluid movement she is on her knees before me, a world of possibilities resting just in front of my feet.

She bows her head and I reach out and pat the glossy darkness

"Good girl, Mila, very good girl"

I lick my lips in anticipation of the things to come and then unbuckle my belt and pop open my buttons.

"Undress me" I demand

Immediately her hands wrap over the waistband of my jeans and she begins tugging them down. I lift each foot as she pulls the denim from my body before neatly folding them and then lifting my feet alternately and removing my socks.

As her delicate fingers reach for the waistband of my boxers I slap her hand away

"Naughty, naughty" I drawl and then wink at her as her lips rise in a tentative smile.

Settling down on the edge of the bed I observe the petite brunette kneeling before me in the sexist lingerie I have ever seen in my life. Her dark eyes are wide and filled with expectation, her full, red, lips open and plump with promise.

I search myself for some hesitation, some little voice telling me to stop, that this is wrong, that treating a girl like this is abhorrent but there's nothing, nothing but lust and desire and a desperation to do better this time, to walk out of here instead of running with pride instead of regret.

"Mila"

The girl tilts her head to the side, awaiting my instructions

"Make me feel good" I command and she crawls forward to my feet. Starting at my toes she begins to kiss my skin. First she pays attention to my left foot and then my right. Alternating between innocent, closed mouth kisses and wet, open mouth ones.

When she reaches my ankle she uses her tongue to trace a line up the inside of my calf to my knee and just as I begin to feel the first stirrings of want she drops down to my other ankle and then traces a line with her tongue to my other knee.

Pushing my legs apart she begins kissing and sucking, her tongue swirling over the skin of my thighs, moving closer and closer to the part of me that Is beginning to ache with need.

Tangling my hand in to her hair I yank her head up and she gazes at me in surprise before a knowing smirk begins to tug at her lips.

"Yes daddy?" her voice is low and slow, her eyes sparkling with her eagerness to please.

I didn't ever answer her question, in that moment I could do nothing but take what I wanted, what I needed and I wanted and needed her. To feel her flesh on mine, to taste her, to take her.

I kissed her hard, there was nothing romantic about it, this was nothing but pure, unadulterated lust.

My tongue tangled with hers as I asserted my dominance. Our teeth bumping as we attempted to devour each other and as we began to lose all of our control she brought her teeth down hard on my lower lip. It was an act of defiance and I could not stand for it. She had to be punished.

"Mila!"

"Sorry sir, I just..."

"You naughty girl, you know what this means don't you"

"Yes sir"

"Bend over!"

She obediently bent over my knees, her very generous ass staring up at me, naked, apart from the fine fabric of her thong

Raising my hand I brought it down hard on to the skin, causing it to turn red as Mila gasped with shock and then moaned with pleasure

"Don't ever..." Again I brought my hand down on her ass and again she moaned out
"Ever think you can do that again" my hand made contact for a third time and I felt her attempting to rub her centre against my thigh, she was as turned on by this as I was. She was a completely willing partner in this weird world of pain and pleasure and watching her straining for my touch flipped a switch in me I didn't know I had.

I scooped her up from my knees and threw her on to the bed, a gasp escaped her throat as she lay there looking up at me, I was the predator and she was my prey, the hunger I had for her was like nothing I had ever felt before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mendes... Hey, earth to Mendes. Shawn come on snap out of it"

Jumping to his feet Shawn tried to work out where he was... In the presentation suite of the offices he worked at. His co-worker Shell, looking at him with a very unamused frown on her face.

Shawn coughed and sputtered for a moment as he tried to ground himself in the real world.

"This is not the time for day dreaming Shawn, we have 5 minutes until our presentation"

"I'm fine, I'm ready"

"You're ready? Shawn do I have to remind you who this client is"

"Of course not, I have been the lead designer all the way through this"

"Good, then have a glass of water, wake the fuck up and prepare to face 'The Bitch'

* I said I was leaving this for a while so automatically my brain couldn't think of any story other than this one so after less than 24hrs its back