Chapter 8: ice vs fire

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

We were sitting on the guild hall, when he shouted out of nowhere

Kazuma:"i want money!"

Y/N:"duh, everyone want"

Aqua:"you're entirely too recourseful, yet you make a goddess sleep on the stables every single night, arent you ashamed!? you should spoil me more"

I hitted her head with the cannon

Kazuma:"do you not know why i want money? debts, thanks to the last mission that costed us the entire reward"

Y/N:"you're welcome"

Kazuma:"shut up, every time we go on a quest we end up paying a debt that costs even more than the reward! i'm sick of sleeping on the stables, when i woke up i had my eyelashes frozen solid! if i keep sleeping there i will die for sure"

Y/N:"got a point"

Aqua:"why do you care Y/N? you can warm yourself up"

Y/N:"yeah, thats why, i dont really like it, cause you end up getting too close to me"

Aqua:"i can't help it, you're just too warm"

Y/N:"say that infront of Megumin and i think she'll make you explode"

Megumin:"say infront of me what?"

Megumin and Darkness just arrived from who knows where and were standing behind me while i was talking to Aqua

Y/N:"nothing, also how did you get here, i didn't hear you coming"

Megumin:"anime logic"

Y/N:"makes sense"

Darkness:"do we have a nice job signed up?"

Kazuma:"no, we're still getting one"

Y/N:"i'll go only because i don't want any of you killed"

Megumin:"so you do care?"

Y/N:"about you? yes, the others? a little"

We headed to the quest board to check on missions

Kazuma:"the rewards are really good, but there isn't any decent quest"

Darkness:"Kazuma, Y/N, how about this one? a kill quest for a pack of white wolves, the reward is a million Eris!"

Y/N:"the reward is cool, the quest is deadly, nope"

Megumin:"how about this one then, the one-shot kill bear, i'll show him who has the real one-shot kill with my explotion magic!"

Kazuma:"what, are you crazy!? the name doesn't make it any better, hell i bet one sneeze he would kill us!"

Aqua:"the mobile fortress the destroyer is approaching, we recruit units to predict its route"

Y/N:"what's the destroyer?"

Megumin:"the destroyer is the destroyer"

Y/N & Kazuma:"still dont get it"

Y/N:"a snow sprite kill quest? what are those, they dont seem that bad, and the reward is 100,000 Eris each"

Megumin:"a snow sprite is a puffy snow ball that floats in the air, it's said that if you kill one, spring will come half a day earlier"

Y/N:"sounds good, that one it is"

Aqua:"then i'll go get ready!"

She left for who knows what