Chapter 12: Kazuma's trial

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Sena:"i'm Sena, prosecutor assigned by the kingdom, adventurer Kazuma Satou, you're currently suspected of the crime of suppervision of the state"

Aqua:"Kazuma, what did you do this time? come on! apologize, if you do i will too!"

Kazuma:"what do you mean by "this time"!? you should know i didn't do anything!"

Y/N:"he's right, he hasn't"

Aqua:"and how do you know?"

Y/N:"firstly because i've been with him all the time, or atleast long enough, secondly because i've been watching him through the boundaries, so he is innocent"

Kazuma:"thanks Y/N... wait what did you say?"

Sena:"the coronatite that was sent under your commands destroyer a lords palace"

Aqua & Kazuma:"HUH!?"

Y/N:"oh, that, yeah, the only thing i didn't saw coming"

Sena:"thankfully, there were no fatalities... but there's the question if you're wether a terrorist or a Devil kings servant"

Darkness:"miss prosecutor, this must be some kind of mistake"

Kazuma:"thank you!"

Darkness:"this man lacks of the guts to do that kind of act, he's the kind of sad sack who never once came to my bedside"

Kazuma:"i-i wasn't eyeing anything! don't get a big head just because your body is somewhat sexy! i have the right to remain selective"

Darkness:"why you... after all those things you made me do in the bath"

Y/N:"so that's what happened, huh"

Kazuma:"that was while i was in the succubus control! its not my fault you went along with it, just how easy are you!?"

Darkness:"th-then you do remember"

Kazuma:"what if i do!?"

Megumin:"should i stop them?"

Y/N:"nah, this is fun to watch"

Darkness:"...and you call me uneasy, i'll kill you death"

Kazuma:"go ahead then!"

Then everyone in the guild started cheering for Kazuma, we eventually joined

Sena:"i wont be stopping anyone who wants to join him in the prision though, but..."

Everyone stepped away from Kazuma

Aqua:"if i remember right he said something like "don't worry, i'll take responsability, i have really high luck even if i dont seem like it""

Megumin:"i-if i had been there to stop him i would have, but i wasn't so there was nothing i could do about it, nope, nothing at all"

Y/N:"i was at the back row of the adventurers, taking care of Megumin since she couldn't move after using her spell, so i couldn't have done a thing for him"

Kazuma:"you bastards"

Darkness:"wait! that's right, i'm the one who did it, it was at my command, so please, take me instead!"

Sena:"from what i have here it says that you were acting like a meat-shield"

Wiz:"uh, the teleport spell was casted by..."

Y/N:"stop, don't talk more"

Wiz:"but..."

Y/N:"*wispering* they will know you're a devil kings army leader, i don't want you killed"