Chapter 21

We went home after midnight, we had just sat and spoke the whole time. Talking about life and our families, he told me about his times at the orphanage and how he had made friends. It broke my heart that he had no one to go to.

When we got home uncle Tony was passed out on the couch and Isa was in bed sound asleep. I went into the bathroom and washed all the makeup off before taking the dress out and changing into my pj's. I tiredly go into bed that night and welcomed a dreamless sleep.

Graduation went by in a blur, Ryan and I didn't have families to cheer and shout for us when we got our diplomas so we decided to pick it up from school and leave, then we had dinner at the restaurant.

As the weeks went by, I was working full shifts at the restaurant and Ryan was working at the gym. Longer shifts meant that I was getting better pay, and the money Ryan was making from his fights helped out a lot.

Even though I loved my job I was still looking for a better paying one. To be honest I was tired working my ass off so much, I had applied at a few places and was looking around but nothing had come up yet.

It was Saturday and I had just arrived at the gym for my shift. "Hey Rufous" I greeted, "hey Bayliy how you been?" He asked looking up from the desk. "Not too bad" I said as I walked into the workout area. I spotted Ryan in the far conner with one of his clients, as I got closer I saw that the girl was openly flirting with him. She was a beautiful red head girl with a toned body, she was tall too and looked picture perfect.

"Hey" I said when I got to them, up close I could see her eyes were a bright green, she had a thin layer of sweat that only made her skin glow and her skin was flawless, no marks  or blemishes.

Ryan turned to me and a wide grin broke out on his face, "hi" he greeted back wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek. "How's it going?" I asked looking between the two of them, "really well, Cindy her is a natural" he said and the girl looked up at me with a forced smile.

"Well that's great I better start my shift" I said checking the time, "oh yeah I'm almost done here then I'll go pick Isa up" he said checking the time with me. "Isa that's an unusual name" the girl Cindy spoke for the first time, "it's actually short for Isabell" I replied.

"Oh that's cute, so is she like your little sister?" She asked looking at Ryan this time, "actually she's our daughter" he replied looking at me. Cindy's smile fell and her face went sour after hearing him say that. On the other hand my heart flattered at hearing him say our daughter.

"Well I better to work, I'll see you in a bit, it was nice meeting you Cindy" I said before walking away, "you too" she forced out as I walked away. I was feeling a bit smug after that encounter, but I had to get off my high horse Ryan and I were not toghter and he's not even Isa's real father. He's just being nice and helping us out, and that means he can have a girlfriend if he wanted to.

My shift at the gym was much less tiring then when I worked at the restaurant, all I did at the gym was sign memberships, give directions on what was where in the gym, asign trainers and collect money. It was fine because I was sitting down for most of this work.

At the end of my shift Ryan and Isa came to pick me up. "I got some exciting news to for you" he said as we drove home, "really? What is it?" I asked getting excited without even knowing what he was going to say.

"Well do you want the big news or the small news first?" He asked teasing me, I thought for a minute. "Let's start small and end with a bang" I suggested, "as you wish" he said.

"I got a call today and someone is interested in buying your car" he said, "What? Really? That's awsome finally" I replied. "Yeah and I found the perfect apartment too, it's a three bedroom, two bathrooms, good neighbourhood and the place comes with a garage."

"What!? We got the the apartment just in time too" I sighed, "Now what's the big news?" I asked looking at him expectantly. "You'll never belive this one" he said biting back his smile, "you won the lottery?" I teased, "haha" he replied rolling his eyes at me.

"No I've got something even better" he said, "what's better then winning the lottery?" I asked confused. "I've got my first official big fight in two weeks" he said, "Oh.My.God! That's so awsome, amazing I'm so happy for you" I said patting his shoulder as a sign of congratulations. He was driving so I couldn't give him a hug, so a pat on the shoulder would have to do.

"Everything seems to be falling into place, I just wish I could get a good paying job and then we wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore" I sighed. He took my hand in his and gave it a firm but gentle squeeze, "Don't worry you will soon."