Chapter 23

"Ladies and gentlemen, after much consideration and tallying of the points. Both fighters relentless in thier efforts, however there can only be one winner. And the winner is...RYAN GAMES!"

The crowd went wild around me, "Fuck! Yes!" Rufous shouted next to me. I stood from my seat shock washed over me, tears welling up in my eyes and I clapped while holding back the tears.

Rufous wrapped an arm around me giving me a hug, Ryan held his hands up showing everyone he had won, he then pointed at me and Rufous showing his appreciation for us. He had just won his first professional fight.

Ryan got out if the ring and came to us, the crowd still cheering and people congratulating him. He gave Rufous a hug and thanked him for the support then he looked at me. He came closer to me and I smiled at him, I was about to wish him well on his achievement, but was stopped.

Ryan grabbed my face with both his hands and pressed his lips to mine, the kiss was rough but sweet, his excitement could be felt through his lips. I stood frozen in my place shocked at what was happening, he pulled away and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Thank you, for being there and believing in me" he said, "it's...I um..." I couldn't compose a simple sentence, my mind was muddled. He pulled away and smirked at me, he was about to say something when he was pulled away by Rufous for interviews and people where coming up to him with business cards.

While Ryan was busy Rufous lead me to the locker room to wait for Ryan, a little while later Ryan walked in with a smile on his face. "Hey" I said nervously playing with my fingers as I sat on the bench, "you must be tired I'll go get changed then we can go home" he said walking to his locker.

"Do you think we should talk about what happened?" I asked, he paused and turned to look at me. "Talk about what?" He asked coming to kneel in front of me, "you know about the..." I trailed off running my fingers along the bruise on his jaw.

"Um...nah I would much rather we do it again then talk about it" he said smiling at me and coming closer, "I- I-" he crashed his lips to mine again, silencing me.

This time the kiss was slow, he took his time, he ran his hands up and down my sides while I ran mine through his hair.

"You should really get changed" I breathed out when we pulled away for air. "Yeah" he agreed and stood going back to the locker.

After he got dressed we both rushed to his car, Rufous acted as a body guard keeping the cameras away as we left the building. I got into the drivers seat of Ryan's car and quickly pulled away. The drive home was quite, a comfitable silence we both just wanted to get home.

When we got home Isa was already in bed as usual and uncle Tony was sitting on the couch waiting for us. "Hey, she give you any trouble?" I asked dropping the keys on the table. "An angel as usual" uncle Tony replied standing up from the couch. "Congratulations good job tonight" he said shaking Ryan's hand, "thanks" Ryan replied with a poilght smile.

"I'll see you Monday, I'm so tired I gotta head home, you kids take care" he said giving me a side hug before walking out the door. "Bye" we said as he walked out the door, Ryan locked the door then turned to look at me.

"I'm gonna go to bed then" I said wanting to escape the awkwardness. "Bayliy" Ryan said stopping me, I turned to look at him. "Bayliy I hope you know that whatever I did tonight I don't regret a second of it, I really like you Bayliy and I want you to give us a chance" he said walking towards me as he spoke.

He took my hand in his as he spoke, "I don't know what you've been through with Isa's real father or before you moved here, and I don't care. All I care about is giving you and Isa a better life and being a family, if you'll let me that is. I really, really like you."

I was quite and just listened to what he was saying. I thought about how my life was before, I didn't have any money and a beat up car. When I met Ryan, he took responsibility for us even though he didn't even know us and Isa loves him. He helps me more then he should all because he wants to. The first time I felt like a normal teenager was with him. He was my first kiss too, I felt safe with him and I trusted him.

"I like you too, and I'd really like to give it a chance" I said, he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss, wrapping me in his arms he kissed me.

The kiss started of slow and sweet then things started to get more heated, it was rushed and rough. I don't know how or when but the next thing I know, I felt the soft sheets and mattress beneath me.

Time stopped and we where the only two people moving. Everything happened in a blur but we knew what was happening when I slipped my hands under his shirt and pulled it off.