Chapter 32

"Isa!" I screamed and ran to the cadge. Tears filled my eyes as I took in her form. She was curled up in a little ball on the floor, her clothes and body were dirty and she had a cut above her eyebrow and a bruises on her left leg and arm, her hair was in knots too.

"What the hell is wrong with you, she's just a baby" I shouted at Ron who stood to the side. I slipped my hand through the bars and stroked her hair, "Isa, Isa baby wake up" I said worriedly. She stired and then lifted her head a little, "Mommy" she said her voice sounding tired and weak. "Mommy's here baby, everything is going to be alright" I said tears rolling down my face.

"Mommy where's daddy?" She asked sitting up and looking around, I pressed my lips toghter. What do I tell her? Do I lie and say that he's coming? But then Ron will think that I informed Ryan about coming here. What do I do?

"Daddy is...he's...he's looking for you baby so we can take you back home" I said, "Mommy I'm scared" she said looking at me. "I know baby but everything's going to be okay."

"Why do you lie to her Bayliy?" Ron asked, "you're mother thought you not to lie" he mocked. "Don't! Don't talk about my mother" I snapped my head in his direction. I wiped the tears from my face and stood my full height.

"What do you want from us?" I asked, he walked around tapping his chin like he was thinking. "Well that's the thing, I want to" he stopped and looked at me, "kill her" he growled in a low voice. "Over my dead body" I spat standing in front of Isa to shield her.

"That's exactly what I thought you would say, so I've taken the liberty to accommodate you as well" he said. Before I knew what was happening, two men came out of no where and cuffed my right hand to a bar of the cadge Isa was in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked panicked and pulled at the cuffs but I was firmly held in place. The men came and stood on either side of Ron, "I knew you wouldn't let me have her and you would keep looking for her. And even if I did kill her you wouldn't let me live the rest of my days peacefully. So I thought why not kill the both of you."

"You are sick" I spat, "I'm heartbroken, is what I am" he retorted. "I'll kill Satan's spawn and make you watch then I'll kill you. After that I think I'll turn myself in and live the rest of my days in a peaceful prison cell mourning the death of my wife."

"Get her out" he ordered, and one of the guys moved to the cadge. "What are you doing? Don't fucking touch her!" I yelled pulling on the handcuffs my wrist turning red. Isa shrunk back as the guy stepped into the cadge, he grabbed her and carried her out. She kicked and screamed as he forcefully took her out.

"Let her go! Please let her go!" I cried dropping to my knees and pulling at the cuffs as hard as I could. "Strap her down" he said, one of the other guys wheeled a table out and the other put Isa on top of it.

They both worked on strapping her legs and arms to the table. "Mommy!" Isa cried and struggled against them, "Stop! She's only a baby" I cried my heart breaking into a million pieces. My child was being hurt and I couldn't help her. I felt so unless in that moment.

One of the guys wheeled out a table that had cutters and knives on it. "What are you going to do to her?" I asked as they brought the table next to the bed Isa was on. Ron picked up a surgical knife and examined it, "oh I thought I'd have a little fun with her before I killed her. You know to repay all the suffering my wife went through and all the heartache she put me through as well."

I pulled harder on the cuffs with his every movement, my wrists were cut and blood dripped off my finger tips. "Stop! Leave her alone! Stooooop!" I shouted. He lifted her top up and exposed her stomach, slowly be brought the knife down to her skin.

He pressed the knife deep enough to draw blood but not enough to cut her open. "Noooo! Stop!" I cried, "please stop! Leave my baby alone" I cried.

Isa started to scream and cry as Ron cut her from the side of her stomach to just below her belly button. I sobbed as I watch him cut her.

Just then a loud bang sounded through the room.