Chapter 27

A couple weeks have gone by and things have been going well. Isa has been the angel she always is and is super excited to have a sibling, always bouncing around the house and asking questions. Ryan has been more attentive, he's been bringing me flowers or chocolates just to spoil me.

But he has also been stressed out lately. He hasn't said anything but I can see it in his face, the way his mouth sets in a frown and his eyebrows crease.

"Okay what's wrong?" I asked stopping what I was doing and putting my hands on my hips. We were in the kitchen and he was sitting on the barstool watching me wipe the sink, but after a while he had zoned out and was staring into space with a frown.

"Huh?" He asked snapping out of his daze. "Ryan you've been zoning out for a couple days now, it's really making me worried. What's wrong?" I asked my voice soft as I walked to the table and stood opposite him. He sighed looking down at his hands, "is it about the  baby? Something I did or said maybe?" I asked.

"No it's not about the baby or you. Both of you are perfect" he rushed out. "So...?" I asked, "a few weeks ago a sponsor came up to me" he said. "That's good" I replied, "yeah getting a permanent sponsor is good but this guy Bayliy he's know to be bad news" he said.

"Who is it?" I hastily asked, "Leo Yuri" he sighed out. At first the name didn't click in my head exactly who he was talking about, then realisation donned on me. "Yuri as in the guy who's allegedly the Russian mafia boss?" I asked in shock. "Well technically no, it's the alleged mafia boss's son Junior" he said like that would make the situation any better.

"Ryan. No no way are your going to sign with him. We are about to have a child and I can't let anything happen to you" I said. "Bayliy" he said soothingly, "no" I repiled firmly. "He said he only wants me to fight that's all, he'll make sure I have the best training equipment and gear, he'll take care of everything all I have to do is represent him in the ring. I'll also have his protection" he tried to convince me.

"I can't believe you're even considering this right now. Many other sponsors will be more then happy to have you" I said. "Because I'm willing to do anything and everything to take care of my family no questions asked. And he's the first person to approach me, I'd have to wait for years before someone else does" he said then got up and walked away.

I silently watched him take his keys and slam the front door shut as he left.

Two weeks went by and Ryan was a no show, he never came home or called or texted me. It was like in was set back to when I first arrived to Miami, I had no car and I had to take care of Isa all by myself. Isa had also been asking where Ryan was all the time, she missed him. I did too.

I didn't realise how much I missed him and I needed him. He helped out so much around the house and with Isa. I had also gotten a scan a few days ago and I had cried myself to sleep the whole night.

Ryan had a fight on Saturday so I decided to suck up my pride and got to him at the fight. As usual I had my uncle Tony taking care of Isa for the night. When I got to the arena the place was packed with reporters and people filling in the place.

"Hey Bayliy" Rufous said giving me a side hug, "hey" I greeted hugging him back. "I was hoping you would make it, he hasn't been the same since you guys had that fight" he said as he walked me though all the people.

"How'd you..." I started to ask then realised Ryan must of stayed at Rufous's house. "You think he'll be mad that I came?" I asked as we stopped in front of Ryan's dressing room. "Well there's only one way to find out" he nodded his head in the direction of the door.

I took a deep breath then pushed the door open and walked in. Ryan had his headphones on and was pacing the room, jumping around and shadow boxing. I stood at the door and silently watched him.

He turned around and paused when he noticed me. He pulled his headphones off and stared at me. "Hi" I said softly, "hey" he breathed out. I walked forward a little, "I-" my words where cut of by him coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

At that moment I felt so clam and safe. I let all my emotions out at that point and cried into his chest. "Shhh" he whispered, "it's okay, I'm sorry I left you" he said. "I'm sorry for everything I said, I know that you need to be thinking about your career" I cried.

"I got a scan done today" I said pulling away and reaching into my pocket to pull out the small envelop. "Oh yeah?" He asked watching me. I pulled it out and handed it to him.

He took his time looking at it and taking in every little detail even though there wasn't much to see. "It's beautiful" he said, I laughed. "You can't see anything though" I said, "I can see enough" he said and wrapped me in his arms again.

"10 minutes" Rufous's voice called though the door. "Thanks for coming, we'll carry on with this when we get home" he said pulling away again this time for good. "Isa misses you so much" I told him, "only Isa misses me?" He asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I missed you too" I said. He pecked me on the lips and gave me a toothy grin, "I missed you too now let's get going."

We walked out and Rufous followed behind us, we took our seats and the match got started. Just as expected Ryan had won the fight. I went to the dressing room after the fight and saw that three men in suits talking to Ryan. "Oh Bayliy come in there's someone I want you to meet" Ryan said.

I walked in and he came to my side, "Bayliy this is Leo Yuri my main sponsor. Mr Yuri this is Bayliy the mother of my children" he said. I blushed at his choice of words, "it's nice to meet you sir" I said holding out my hand. "Please call me Leo."