Chapter 30

Within the blink of an eye Leo's men where dusting the whole house. The other one and set up three computers on the kitchen table and was typing something in.

"Get me the footage now!" Leo shouted, "here it is boss" the guy said. We all huddled in front of the computer screen. "Show the one in the hallway" he instructed and the guy did as he said. We all watched silently as a figure wearing a black hoodie walked up to the door. Uncle Tony opened it and they seemed to talk before the man pushed his way in.

A few minutes later another two men enter the house and drag an unconscious uncle Tony out while the first man carries Isa out. I covered my mouth with my hand to suppress the gasp.

"Did you track that number?" Ryan asked the guy, "Yes the number belongs to this guy" he said pulling up a mug shot of he the man I had hoped to never see again in my life, how wrong I was.

"Who is this guy?" Ryan asked looking at the screen. "His name is Ron Lean, was charged with a asult and attempted murder" he read the file. My heart pounded as I heard each and every word, I didn't realise I started to step back from them.

Leo turned and saw that I was not standing next to them. "Are you okay?" He asked stepping towards me, Ryan turned his head towards me also now. Worry flashed through his face and he came to my side holding me up.

"Bayliy what's wrong?" He asked, someone brought a chair and put it behind me so I could sit down. "Bayliy if there's anything that you know about this man you need to tell us now, it will help in finding your daughter" Leo said in a soothing tone.

I closed my eyes and took in a breath, mentally preparing myself of what was to come. I had to come clean, my biggest secret was going to be reveled but if it meant I would get Isa back then so be it. "There is something I need to tell you" I said looking at Ryan.

"What is it?" He asked softly, I took in another breath before I started talking. "That man is Isa's father" I said gesturing to the mug shot, "but he's mine too."

There was silence, no one moved or said anything. "H-how is that possible? Did he...?" Ryan trailed off. "No he would never. He was a good dad the best even" I repiled. "Bayliy can you please explain?" Leo asked, I nodded and rubbing my sweaty palms on my pants.

"A few years ago, my mother got pregnant, she was told she couldn't have any more children after me so it was a miracle when she got pregnant. I was sixteen at the time, we where so happy to have a baby in the house. I was so proud to be a big sister, we were a happy family. So when the time came and my mother went to the hospital, she gave birth to my sister but she suffered heart failure and died. My father was so heart broken, he cried for days and didn't even want to look at my sister. He would lock himself in his room, he lost his job and started drinking. I had to take on all the responsibilities of taking care of my sister. At first my father would just ignore my sister or yell at me when she cried. But as he drank more he got more violent. I drew the line when he tried to kill her, that's when I knew he had lost it. So I took what little money I had and left, I had to move three times because everytime he had found us. And so when Isa started talking she thought I was her mother, I don't blame her I was the one who was there for her from the start and I won't tell her any different."

Everyone was quite as I told my story. "So Isa isn't your daughter, she's your sister?" Ryan asked, "Yes" I repiled. "And the baby that you are carrying right now, our baby is your first child and your first pregnancy?"

"Yes" I repiled again, "why didn't you tell me?" He sighed. "Because my top priority was keeping her safe and I just couldn't risk it with anyone" I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair, "I'm with you now. You don't have to do this alone" he said. "We are all with you" Leo said from behind Ryan, "Bayliy if you think that me knowing this is going to make me look at you differently then you are so right. I am going to look at you differently. As an even stronger women and a stronger mother who will stop at nothing to make sure her child is safe."

"I'm so proud of you and our babies. Now let's go get out daughter back and put that piece of shit in jail."