Chapter 29

I was pissed off and scared all at once. "If you put one finger on her I swear I'll fucking kill you" I spat. "Oh look at little miss Bayliy being the caring mother, how sweet" he mocked.

"What do you want?" I asked, "you know what I want, but seeing you on tv with that boy toy gives me second thoughts. So I'm going to think about letting her go if you can bring me one million dollars in the next five hours."

"Are you fucking crazy? Where the hell am I supposed to get that much money from? I barely make ends meet" I shouted at him through the phone. "I don't care, you want the girl don't you? So get the money as quickly as possible because it's already hard not killing her right now" he then hung up the phone.

I screamed then threw my phone hardly on the bed. I ran my hands through my hair and thought about what I could do next? I could call the cops, but they would take too long and Isa might be dead by then.

I picked up my phone and dailed a number without thinking anything through properly. "Hell? Oh thank God, where are you? And what have you been up to?" Ryan asked when he picked up. "Ryan I need you to come home right now, it's Isa" I rushed out pacing the room.

"Baby calm down, what is wrong with Isa?" He asked worriedly, I knew from the background noise he was already getting into his car. "She's been taken Ryan. Please bring her back, help me get my baby back" I cried.

"We're going to find her and bring her back home" he said soothingly. "Bring my baby back" I cried put again. My heart was so heavy, I could not belive I have been so reckless and unguarded I let this happen, I let her get taken and it's all my fault.

"Bayliy!? Baby where are you?" Ryan's voice rang through the house. He ran into Isa's room and found me, he came to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Suhhh, we are going to get her back baby. I need you to clam down" he held me close and stroked my hair.

"What happened? Who did this?" He asked once I was a bit clam. "I just got home and I saw the place was a mess and no one was home" I sobbed. "Did they take anything? Money? Jewellery?" He asked, I shook my head. "No only Isa" I said, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "why would they only take Isa? What do they want with her?" He asked more to himself.

"It's not they it's him and I know exactly why he took Isa" I said mindlessly staring at the wall in the far conner. "Him?" Ryan asked looking down at me confused, I picked my head up and stared at him in the eyes. "Isa's father."

Ryan was quite for a moment he was shocked he didn't know what to say. "What? H- how- how do you know?" He stuttered, "he left this note and I called him" I handed the note to him.

Ryan read the note his lips setting in a grim line. He pulled his phone out and dailed someone's number not looking or saying another word to me. "Hello? Yes I need to call in that favour" he said into the phone, he looked up at me and we made eye contact. "My family is in trouble" he said before ending the call.

"I'm going to get her back Bayliy and I'm going to make everything right just the way it was" he said to me. "Who did you call?" I had to ask, "Someone who's going to get our daughter back" he said. "Let's go get you cleaned up and have something to drink" he said picking me up.

I used him for support and went into the bathroom. After splashing some water on my face, he sat me down on one of the bar stools and poured a glass of water for me. Then he started to clean up the kitchen and living room. I silently watched as he put things back into place and swept up broken glass.

I didn't have energy to do anything but worry about my baby. What was that monster doing to her? I hope we find her soon. I closed my eyes and rest my head in my hands, praying for her safety.

The door bell rang and Ryan rushed over to open it. I looked up and in walks Leo Yuri with about seven other men including his body guards. "Thank you for coming sir and I'm sorry to bother you so late" Ryan said shaking his hand.

"Nonsense, you are family now and when family needs help we help. We will get your girl back" he placed a firm hand on Ryan's shoulder and nodded.

"Dust the place for finger prints, you pull up the security footage and track that number down" Leo barked out orders and instantly his men started moving to get the jobs done.