The Beginning

Paris, France
Apartment from Ziva, Tony and Tali
1:34 Am

Tali is sleeping in her room and Tony and Ziva are lying in their bed; Tony asleep and Ziva half awake. Outside on the street stops a black van without windows, without number plate, with no inscription and with tinted windows. The doors opened and eight persons, all in black, are coming out and walking into the direction from the house where Tony, Ziva and Tali are living. They pick the first lock and some seconds later they´re standing in the corridor and looking around with their night vision devices, which you couldn't see before. One of them recognizes the doorplate from the DiNozzo´s and tells his guys with hand signals where the apartment is. They sneak off to the first floor and pick also the lock from the DiNozzo´s apartment and walk inside. Two of them are going into Tail's room and drug her, two are watching out at the door and the last four are going into Tony´s and Ziva´s bedroom, going to their bed. Ziva wants to fight against them, but they drug Tony and Ziva too. Less than two minutes later they drill Tony, Ziva and Tali hard out off their apartment, downstairs and into the van. In the van they enchain and gag Tony, Ziva and Tali. After that the van drives away.