We have to get out

Washington DC, USA
Semi-dark room
4:14 Pm

Ellie, Ziva and Tony lie unconscious on the floor of a semi-dark room. They each have an ankle on one foot that's locked with a lock. In addition, their hands were first tied with ropes at the front and then the ropes were fixed with adhesive tape. Ellie slowly awakes, wants to grab her head with one hand and realizes that her hands are tied. She carefully sits up, blinks and sees Tony and Ziva, also tied up. "Tony"? Ziva? Are you awake?", asks Ellie and moans briefly because her head hurts a little. Ziva moans, too, and touches her head as well. "Eleanor, is that you?" "Yes." "Where are we?" Ziva looks around, sees Tony and Ellie. "Where's Tali?", Ziva asks and is on the verge of a panic attack. Ellie calms her down: "We were able to save her. She's with Kate." "Who's with Kate?", asks Tony, who has now come to his senses as well. "Tali is with Kate. Are you hungry?", says Ellie and takes the lollipops she got from Nick out of her jacket pocket. As she gives Ziva and Tony a lollipop each, she notices that there is also a green one among the red lollipops. She looks surprised. "Ellie, are you okay?", Tony asks. Ellie answers: "Yes." All three of them sucking on their lollipops. "So how exactly did Kate survive? I only know the short version", Ellie turns to Ziva. " It´s simple: She was once held hostage by Ari in autopsy. At the time, NCIS did not know his name. But a few months later, Ari kidnapped her again to prove to one of his "associates" that "Marine One" was indistinguishable from the other three helicopters. That's when she found out that he was simply insane, which she later convinced me of. She also discovered that Ari wanted to psychologically torture Gibbs by killing all the women in Gibbs' circle, starting with her. After Kate told her he was Mossad, she immediately contacted us and we did the rest. However, it was not planned to kill him. We were going to take him out of the country and deal with it afterwards. But in the end, I had to shoot him after all", she explains. "And where was Kate all this time? I mean, after she was "replaced"?", Ellie wants to know. Ziva responds: "She was at Mossad first, and then in my office in the Leland." Tony adds: "After Ziva supposedly died", Tony looks at Ziva, "Kate contacted me. She got my number from Ziva. When I moved to Paris with Tali, Kate not only helped me, she moved with me." "Who else knows that Kate is alive?", asks Ellie. "Besides the whole team, do you mean?" Everyone has to laugh. "Aside from the entire team, only we, Senior and Abby know about Kate", Ziva replies. "Abby knows about this? Then why didn't we know? Abby can't keep a secret otherwise", wonders Ellie. "At the time, she saw you almost daily, but now she doesn't see you anymore and she saw no reason to call you.” "Do you know who is behind the kidnapping?", Ellie wants to know. "We couldn't see anyone." Tony looks at Ziva like he wants confirmation from her that she hasn't seen anyone either. “More importantly, how do we get out of here? Or can Gibbs find us?" Ellie's trying to get her cell phone. When she realizes it's not there, she informs Tony and Ziva: "Whoever took us, they have my phone. But I just found two paper clips in my pocket. At least we can get the leg irons off with them." "So the one about being found falls into the lake! Without a mobile phone, we can't be found", says Ziva slightly desperate. "Ziva, you mean falling into the water. Not into the lake", amuses Tony. Suddenly, Ellie slaps both hands in front of her head and briefly pulls her face in pain. "Bishop, are you all right?", Tony asks anxiously. "Sure, I just remembered I have a GPS device in my shoe.” "Why do you have a GPS in your shoe, Eleanor?", Ziva asks in surprise. Ellie explains. Suddenly, she thinks of something: "Oh, man!" "Bishop, what's going on?", asks Tony Ellie. "I've got a knife with me", she explains and takes a knife out of her sock. "Ziva, please give me your hands." Ziva holds out her bound hands to Ellie. Ellie cuts the ties, and Ziva asks: "Where did you say those two paper clips were?" "In my right pants pocket", replies Ellie. Ziva reaches into Ellie's pocket and pulls out the paper clips. "I'm trying to get the restraints off, you're freeing each other", Ziva says and they start.