A rescue and a new one kidnapped

Washington DC, USA
Vacant building
2:22 Pm

Ellie, Kate, Nick, Gibbs and McGee stop in front of an abandoned house and get out. "We split up! Bishop, Torres and Kate, you take the back! Tim, you're with me!", commands Gibbs. Ellie, Kate and Nick go to the back and then in, so do Gibbs and McGee. After a short time, Ellie, Kate and Nick see two men carrying Tali through the building to a van. So they go and try to stop them. But just as they have arrested the men and Tali is safe, someone hits Ellie, who is standing a bit away from the others, on the head a bit. Ellie breaks down and is dragged away. You can hear Nick shouting: "Ellie!!!" Then McGee and Gibbs arrive, but all they see is a man dragging Ellie into the van. The van drives away immediately. Leaving Kate with Tali, who is very dazed, Nick with the two men, Gibbs and McGee. "What happened?", Gibbs asks. Kate, who now has Tali in her arms, replies: “When we released Tali, they knocked Ellie out and dragged her into the van. You saw the rest." "Did any of you see the license plate?" “He had no license plate. And the description is too general", McGee answers. "Well, maybe someone will call Kasie so she can track Bishop's cell phone?!" Gibbs shouts. McGee gets his cell phone out of his pocket and calls Kasie. Jack answers: "Hi, McGee. You got them?" "Jack, where's Kasie?" "Next door. Why do you ask?" "Can you get her fast, please. We need her help!" "Hold on a second." "What is it, McGee?", asks Kasie. McGee answers: "I'm putting you on speaker. Kasie, can you track Bishop's cell phone?" “Sure. Wait, didn´t work!" “It didn't work?”, Gibbs asks incredulous. "Her cell phone is off", replies Kasie. "Why off? Since when?" “It was turned off after I started tracking it. The only thing you could call "location" is within ten miles of you.” “Kasie or Jack, can either of you call Ducky to have him examine Tali?", asks Kate. “I'd better call Jimmy. Before you ask, Jimmy is now the medical examiner and Ducky is an NCIS historian", Jack replies to Kate's question. “I'll let you know when Bishop's phone is back on", Kasie says, then hangs up. "We should get back to the car right away. Nick, will you ride with me?", Kate asks and carries Tali to the car. She gets in, so does Nick, and Gibbs and McGee. Then they drive back to NCIS.

Washington DC, USA
Navy Yard, NCIS office
3:55 pm

Gibbs, McGee, Nick and Kate, with Tali on her hand, come out of the elevator in the office, where they are already expected by Jimmy, Jack and Kasie. "Where is Ellie?", Jack asks. “She has been kidnapped", Gibbs replies. “Shouldn't we take care of Tali first before we explain this further in her presence?", asks Kate. “You can go into my office", Jack says to Jimmy and Kate, who are now doing this with Tali. "How was Bishop kidnapped?", asks Kasie, to which McGee replies: “When we rescued Tali, someone knocked her down and dragged her into a van. The van was dark blue, had no back windows and no license plates.” "There was only one road that was equipped with cameras and unfortunately they didn't drive off on it", says Kasie. Torres suddenly thinks of something: "The GPS devices!" "What GPS devices?", asks McGee. “After you left my office, Kate and I thought about a few things, one of it was that she, Ellie and Nick each have a GPS device with them in case something goes wrong during the rescue", Jack answers in Nick's place. “What are you waiting for?”, asks Gibbs. "Get to work! Find them!" Gibbs is leaving the office to get a coffee.