twenty two !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — twenty two
»↷  0022. BE OUR GUEST   
🍒 🍓❧ 🍉

"scott?" kida and stiles walked hand in hand into the mccall house, being greeted by melissa mistaking them for her teenage werewolf of a son. "stiles and kida." she came around the corner to stiles' sheepish smile and kida's grin. she glanced down to their joint hands, raising her eyebrows to kida who only shrugged. "key." melissa noticed the small silver key in stiles' hand, also noting the duffel bag that kida held in her free hand. she was confused, to say the least, but nonetheless just walked out of her home and to work. "yeah, i had one made so..." melissa only smiled uncomfortably.

"that doesn't surprise me." kida dropped stiles' hand, making the teen boy frown and glance sideways at her. but she only held her hands up in surrender and giggled to the older woman gently. "i don't have one by the way, i'm just guilty by association." melissa only chuckled and gasped when stiles took the duffel bag from kida, dropping it on the floor with a loud bang. kida winced when she began questioning, her hand automatically going to stiles'. "school project." she quickly made an excuse, stiles' grip tightening on her hand.

"stiles. he's okay, right?" kida felt her heart break a tiny bit at the thought of melissa thinking something was wrong with her son. of course, something was wrong, but they couldn't explain to her that her only child was now a beta werewolf who's going to be killed by his girlfriend's father. "it's just, he doesn't talk to me much anymore. not like he used to." kida let go of stiles once again, grabbing melissa's hands and looking up at the older woman. "melissa, he's fine. he's just a teenage boy." stiles slapped the back of her head, instantly pulling her into his grip when she cried out in pain. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry. don't hit me." he kissed the sore spot repeatedly, saying he was sorry over and over again.

"be careful tonight. full moon." kida and stiles both began to panic when melissa said this, frantically trying to ask her what she meant. surely she couldn't know about scott, i mean, how could she? "full moon. you should see how the er gets. brings out all the nut jobs." kida chuckled nervously and dragged stiles up the stairs, saying a quick goodbye to melissa and grabbing the duffel bag of full moon reinforcements. as they went into scott's room, he was sat against a chair in the dark, making them both jump in fright. "oh my god, scotty." stiles glanced at his girlfriend, noting how she wasn't mad at scott, because she called him scotty.

"you scared the hell out of me." she giggled at stiles' fright, wrapping her arms around his bicep and smiling up at him. "i came in through the window." scott was being far too ominous for kida's liking, and honestly, it was scaring her. she didn't like it at all, and she just wanted him to stop. "uh okay. let's get this set up. i want you to see what i bought." kida leant down beside stiles, pulling out the chains and handcuffs he'd bought for the full moon, to keep their best friend safe. but scott only sat there, glaring down at the two of them. "i'm fine. i'm just going to lock my door and go to bed."

"you sure about this? because you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and i'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect." kida nodded along with stiles, sitting beside him and leaning her head on his shoulder carefully. he glanced down to her, leaning over to kiss her forehead and wrap an arm around her shoulders. "you smell like stiles." kida looked up at her best friend, seeing his menacing look and small smirk. "did you make out with him?" she only rolled her eyes, picking up a pillow and throwing it at his face.

"you should go now." his voice was dark and deep, and it hurt kida to see her best friend be such a dick. he was basically a golden retriever puppy and to see him act like a bear that was going to rip your head off, was really fucking scary. "all right, we'll leave. well, look, will you at least look what's in the bag?" scott stood you slowly, stalking towards the couple on the floor and grabbing a handful of chains out of the bag. kida noticed a silver glint behind stiles' back and smiled, glancing back to scott. "you think i'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" kida scoffed, flicking his forehead.

"actually, no." stiles lurched forwards, grabbing ahold of scott's wrist and thrusting a pair of handcuffs over it, cuffing him to the radiator in his bedroom. "what the hell are you doing?" she glanced between the two boys, seeing how they were both seething with each other in the moment. she could feel that there would be an explosion soon, and she didn't want to be in the middle of it. "protecting you from yourself and getting some payback." she rolled her eyes gently, stiles' pettiness beginning to get to her. scott was under the influence of the full moon, he didn't know what he was doing. "for kissing kida."

"i'm gonna go home, okay? you two have some stuff to deal with and milo said he needed me at home. you need anything, you call me okay?" stiles nodded, leaning down to place a soft peck on her lips, wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulders. she let their bodies away together for a moment, not wanting to pull away from his warm embrace. "text me when you get home. i wanna know you're safe." she nodded, kissing his lips longer and harder this time, chuckling when he looked confused as she pulled away. "why did you do that?" she grinned up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with the soft hairs at the bottom of it.

"because i love you."