More Details and summary

Raven Campbell is Hughie's little sister. She is 23 years old, 5ft0, She has sapphire blue eyes. They glow when she is angry, scared, etc or when she uses her magic. The brightness of glow will depend on how angry she is or how much power she is using. She has dyed (Dyed is an important detail for later)  black mid-back length hair, And she was a compound V baby she has Telekinesis, Teleportation, energy manipulation,  mind reading, etc she's very scarlet witchy.

She has been staying at an air BNB Cottage on the edge of town for the past 7 months to work on her powers and getting stronger to defend herself, Her dad Hugh Campbell won custody over her and her brother a long time ago after her mother let Vought make her a compound V baby. Hughie has never held her power against her and they both support each other. Hughie is 26 I am not sure of his actual character age if anyone knows lemme know and I'll update it.

Raven woke up and went about her normal day until she sees her brother's girlfriend's name on the news, She rushes to her brother and naturally Chaos ensues.

Billy Butcher / OC pairing.
Homelander / OC pairing
Black Noir / OC pairing

Raven is shy.

Raven is a virgin.

Raven is very protective of Hughie when she's not scared.

And her style is Casual, Comfy, Lazy, Only dresses up if it's a special occasion.

She doesn't wear makeup unless it's a special occasion.

-Ray