Chapter 1

22 December
Your POV:

It was the afternoon and I just finished the  last class, History of Magic. I was heading to the common room, hearing everyone talking about the Yule Ball tomorrow. I'm not to bothered about it since no one has asked me to it( not surprising ). I've never been asked to anything or had a boyfriend so i wasn't expecting anything to happen. (A.N: honestly same bitch)

I turned the corner, tripped over someone's foot and my books splattered everywhere. The figure that caused this to happen had a voice a soft as fur.

"Are you okay?" They asked

I turned around to find it was Cedric. He was in the same year as me, and to be honest i had a tiny crush on him on the start of the year. ( I mean look at him, who wouldn't)

"Oh, hello... Y/N, is it?" he asked

"Y-yes...thank you." i said while he held out his hand to help me up

He bent down to pick up my books

"You don't have to do that." i said with a slight giggle

"Of course i do..especially when i tripped you up," he sweetly smiled

I stared at him confused. did he do it on purpose???

" Oh i didn't do it on purpose..it's just-..i-..." he's stuttered while handing me my books.

I giggled (again) at his shyness, reassuring him i understood. 

"Your cute when you giggle." he spat out in a whisper

What did he say? i can't of heard correctly

Before i could ask him, he had said his goodbyes and blended with the crowded hallway.

...

I got to my near the common room, thinking about what Cedric said. Suddenly i saw a familiar but annoying face leaning against the door

MALFOY ugh

(A.N: i know this is slightly bad, pls go easy on me)