Chapter 4

"What about Truth Or Dare?"

"Sir, are you mental?"

"Okay fine i'll go first"

Even though i was very sceptical of this game, what's the worst that can happen?

"Okay Malfoy, Truth Or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Okay, why did you take my homework?"

"I don't know" he shrugged

I could tell he was lying he's really bad at it.

"Malfoy i have a spell for the truth, so start talking"

"Fine" he looked me in the eyes which he barely does unless he's serious.

"I-" As soon as he started talking our Head Of House came. Mr Slughorn.

"Y/N. Malfoy. Bed."

"Yes sir." We both said

We were walking to our dorms to end the night but i grabbed his arm to stopped him.

"Malfoy... what where you gonna say back then?"

He chuckled

"Don't worry your pretty, little head Y/N" he put a hand in my head and pat it.

"Goodnight, numpty"

He opened his dorm door and went inside.

"I- Why-But- He- Ughh i'm too tired for this shit."

                     DRACO MALFOY POV:

Why did i do that, ugh i'm such an idiot. Ever since last week i can't get Y/N out of my head. Who even plays Truth Or Dare anymore? ( A.N: Um like everyone Draco)

I wanted to tell i liked her soo bad after Diggory pulled his stunt. At least he hasn't asked her to the Yule Ball, she would say no to him anyway. Ha a Hufflepuff. ( A.N : why u like offending meee )

I should ask her, actually no. I'll just be nice to her until she likes me back. simple. right?

24 December

Y/N POV:

This whole morning Malfoy has been nice to me, its like he isn't even in Slytherin, he; brought my breakfast to me, let me copy his work in class and kept complimenting me. Is he okay?

"Malfoy, this is too weird,"

"Y/N calm down, don't you like it?"

"I'm mean yes it feels good, but it's a bit.....dirty"

"Then just relax."

Before you start screaming, he was giving me a foot massage in my dorm ( boys are not allowed in the girls dorms) . i know still ew

"Y/N?" a girl was calling for me

shit

"Coming" i shouted through the closed door

i shoved Malfoy under the bed and fast walked to where the voice was coming from.

"Yes, Aubrey"

"Cedric is here for you" she said with out taking her eyes of a rubix cube.

Realising that I hadn't seen Cedric all day made me slightly excited to see him.

"Hi, Cedric" he turned around with that charming smile in his face.

"Hello, Y/N"

We talked about the Yule Ball tomorrow and what we are going to wear. Why wasn't i that excited though?