Chapter 8

Shit Cedric

I quickly put my dress back on and before i opened the door Malfoy grabbed my hand.

"Meet at my dorm at 10:30"

"We'll see" i turned with a smirk on my face.

I opened the door to reveal Cedric's worried face ( i felt so bad).

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked holding my cheek " you where gone for 20 minutes"

"oh i had a walk for fresh air then came here." i felt bad for lying but what could i say 'i just sucked Malfoy's dick in the bathroom'.

"oh okay, are you good to go?"

i gave him a reassuring nod.

We walked back into the hall and danced, talked and sang until we both got tired, but for once i had my mind off everything and actually enjoyed myself.
It was 11:30 when we got back, i asked him to leave because i had a detention to do.

He kissed my cheek goodbye, i waved at him and went inside to the common room and straight to my dorm. I decided to change into something more comfortable, I sat on bed and suddenly remembered something.

Malfoy shoot.

I ran downstairs to check for him in the toilets. He wasn't there.

I then went to the hall. No sign

I finally went into the boys dorm. I heard the shower was on and his Yule Ball clothes on his bed. I had an idea ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 。

(A.N: i'm so sorry for this next scene, i've just had this idea in my head for 2 days)

I tip toed into the shower room and opened his door with a coin ( don't ask ) . I then wrapped my arms around him.

"Holy-" he turned around " -Y/N what are you doing?"

"Hugging you obviously"

"if you didn't know i was in the shower,"

"rEaLlY" i said with a sarcastic tone

"get off" he said coldly and turned back around, i could tell he was still angry.

I had a great idea again, i turned him around and kissed his neck. He didn't react which slightly annoyed me, i tried again but still nothing.

"Ugh, fine"

I took my clothes off and put them on the floor, he looked out the corner of his eye.

"We never finished, please i'll do anything...daddy?"

He put his head on the wall.

"Turn around and face the wall"

I did as he said, he bent me over smoothing his hand over my ass then slapping it hard, i let out a moan.

"your moans are so pretty,"

He suddenly pounded into me.

"AH!"

"Mhmmmm you're so tight"

"Please Malfoy" i said whimpering for him to slow down

But he only went faster, he felt so good but i needed more.

"More"

"More who?"

"MORE DADDY"

He chuckled pulled out and flipped me around. "jump" i did what he said and he continued at a faster speed. He did this until i came, i collapsed against him trying to catch my breath.

(A.N: okay i'm done, yes this is very awkward to write)

He pulled my chin up and looked in my eyes.

"Your so beautiful" i blushed at his words.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed, and put me in one of his jumpers. I layed my head on his chest and we cuddled, my detention started at 12:30am, i had 20 minutes.

...

"I need to go to my detention, thanks again"

"ugh your still not over that" he rolled his eyes

i gave him a 'what do you think?' look.

"okay, how can i make it up to you?"

i leaned closer to him indicating what i wanted, he kissed me on my lips then on my cheeks.

"Go, i'll see you tomorrow"

He walked me to the door and then squeezed my ass goodbye.

I giggled as he closed the door.

Wait do i like MALFOY?