Chapter 7

Malfoy.

He walked in looking as hot as ever, he looked around with a barely notable smirk. Many girls were fan girling over him, even me tho not gonna lie. He walked over to the drink table and took a sip of butterbeer,watching his adam's apple move. Damn

I could feels his eyes on me for the next 20 minutes until i said to Cedric they i need to to go to the toilet.
I was walking to the cubicles but i could feel some watching me, i turned to look back but when i looked forward i saw Malfoy, hands in his pockets leaning against the wall.

"um hi" i said kind of smiling

he chuckled "shy are we?"

"ha me never"

"oh really" he got closer standing next to me " you where quite shy yesterday"

"s-shut up" i said slightly annoyed

"what did you say to me?" he turned with his arm against the wall

"i said shut up, are you deaf Malfoy?"

I knew what i was doing, riling him up, i wanted to see what he would do.

"Y/N, your playing a vey dangerous game"

"what you gonna do about it?"

He clenched his jaw and then grabbed my hand and started walking to the toilet. He locked the door and put a spell for it to be sound proof.

"Malfoy what are you doing?"

he didn't respond he just grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

"Call me Daddy"

i burst out laughing and holding my stomach.

"Hahaha your joking right?" i said wiping a tear out the corner of my eye

(A.N: sorry i gets a lot s p i c y)

He grabbed my chin, " who said i was joking mhm?, get on your knees,"

I stared at him with my mouth wide open.

"don't worry you can your pretty mouth can be used in a second, now get on your knees", I got on my knees to see his erection poking through.

"my trousers aren't gonna take themselves off, hurry up"

i opened his trousers letting his dick come out, it was bigger than expected.

"W-will it fit?"

"Don't worry i'll make sure it does"

He leaned on the sink letting me start, i used my tongue to swirl the tip and my hands for the bottom.

"mhmm" he's moans encouraged to go slightly deeper.

"Malfoy this is getting boring" i said looking through my eyelashes.

"Thought you might say that" he grabbed my hair and mouth fucked me, this continued until he came in my mouth. I got up to try and spit it in the sink but he grabbed my throat.

"Swallow" i did as he said because when he's like this i do anything, " good girl" he pecked my lips.

"Now time to take care of you baby"

I took my dress off and he stared at my underwear

"who was this for?"

"you of course" i slowly walked up to him swaying my hips slightly, pushing him on the wall and kissing him deeply. He moaned into the kiss causing me slightly. There was a knock on the door.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

Shit Cedric