Chapter 6

25 December
Yule Ball!!

I was tossing and turning all night thinking about what happened, so i looked as dead as i felt. I kept telling myself 'he was probably teasing u to see your reaction...or was he?'. Ugh this boy is gonna drive me insane.

I was at breakfast talking to Cedric about usual stuff, i'd say we are really good friends but i dont know how he feels. Oh well tonight is all about having fun and making memories.

CEDRIC DIGGORY'S POV:

I have been talking to Y/N for a few days but i think i have a crush on her, not like love but i would be nice to be her boyfriend. What am i saying?, she probably doesn't like me...buttt she did agree to go to the Ball with me. I should ask her how she feels. Maybe with a christmas present.

YOUR POV:

I haven't been able to focus in class today, 1. because of this bloody ball and 2. malfoy, UGGHHH where is that kid anyway i haven't seen him today...oh well maybe he ditched.

4 Hours Till Yule Ball

I just been sitting in bed looking at my dress and doing left over homework, hearing girls talking about who's date is cuter. I was so mentally tired i decided to go into the common room to see what everyone was up to.

I was watching the fire crackle and remembering the fading memory of my family and i celebrating christmas. Oh i miss them ( btw they sent dead i just can't see them often because they are either overseas or i'm at hogwarts).

I was heard the door to the common room opening, Malfoy?....

"Time for dinner!"

It's just Mr Slughorn

...

1 Hour Till Yule Ball

I put on my dress

choose

choose

i looked in the mirror admiring how well the dress fit me. I sat down and put makeup on, my heels and got my purse. I still had 25 minutes to go, i decided to paint my nails for the sake of boredom.

By the time i was finished i got a knock on my door.

"Y/N Cedric is here for you"

I got up and made my way to him, i felt everyone's eyes on me. I opened the door and Cedric turned around looking as dashing as ever

"Wow" he said looking at my dress.

"Wow your self"

"May i?" he stuck arm out and i tucked my hand in.

We walked in giggling and talking and i heard people whispering.

"Slytherin and Hufflepuff"

"Y/N causes too much trouble, Cedric is too good for her"

"Omg look at her dress, i love it"

We were swaying to the music, but there was a silence but it was comforting. The doors of the hall opened revealing.

Malfoy.