Chapter 15

DRACO MALFOY POV:

Flashback

My mother and father were sat across the room on the other couch.

"Who's this girl?" he broke the silence

"Y/N...Y/N Inoki"

(A.N: You can choose your last name btw if u want)

"The Inoki's, are you crazy Draco?" My father usually raised his voice so i was used to it.

My mother pinched her nose in annoyance

"They are the most dangerous family in the Muggle and Wizard world,"

"Says you, who everyone is scared of,"

"Draco...watch what you say."

"Fine...i'm tired i'm going to bed,"

"You are not staying in my house if 'she' is your girlfriend." I turned back.

"What?" I looked at my father then my mother, they were both looking at me dead in the eye.

I nodded and walked upstairs, changed, took my suitcase that i hadn't unpacked and walked out the door.

Flashback Over

After telling her, she was quiet. I turned to look at her, her eyes were closed like she was thinking deeply. She quickly sprung up.

"It doesn't matter now, it is what it is," she said

"What, your not mad?"

"I'm not mad, just confused but let's not talk about it"

"Um okay, so what do you wanna do?"

"Mhmm, what if we go on a date?"

"A date? I don't do dates"

"Yes you do," she crawled towards me and kissed my nose, "well for me you do,"

She got up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"This date isn't gonna plan itself." and with that she left.

Y/N POV:

I wondering outside, thinking of what to do for the date. Until i saw the family owl, Zeke, fly down with a letter. I opened it and it said;

Dear Y/N

Your father and I are coming to visit you in two days, we have a few thing to talk to you about. Unfortunately, your brother cannot attend due a slight accident while skiing, but nothing to worry about.

From Mother   xxx

Wait what. no no no. I quickly ran back upstairs to the dorm to look for Malfoy. He wasn't there. Shit where is this boy. I decided to go to the library, i looked everywhere until i saw him in the corner.

"Malfoy!" i whisper shouted

He looked up from his book

"Oh that was quick or did you miss me that much?"

"Shut up"

"What is it?"

"My parents are coming....in three days"

(A.N: sorry i didn't post yesterday, i was sick and my school work was too much)