Chapter 5

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I got out of my hiding place and went down to the common room i was going to leave to roam around but i stopped when i heard Y/N and Diggory talking.

"So what time am i gonna pick u up for the ball?"

Wait there going to the ball together...

I walked out and purposely shoved into Diggory.

I'm so fucking pissed.

Y/N POV:

I saw Malfoy come out and shove into Cedric. What the hell is his problem?

...

I didn't see Malfoy until 8:30pm, he walked in looking as pissed as he left, and slightly...sad.

"Hey Malfoy, What's wro-"

He just walked into the dorms and closed it. Okay what the actual hell? After 10 minutes, everyone was in the common room, i decided to sneak into the boys dorm. It was dark when i got in.

"M-malfoy?"

"hello," i asked again as i heard no reply the first time.

"Where is this bloody light?" as i started getting annoyed at not being able to see.

I used my hands to feel around until i reached something that felt like a light switch. i switched it on and felt my eyes adjusting to the light. I looked ahead and noticed who was in front of me.

Malfoy.

(A.N: staring now there is a bit of NSFW)

He had a smirk on his face, just like always. He was wearing a towel just below his waist, he had more muscle than you would think hiding under his uniform.

"you done staring?" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"Not yet" i bit my lip looking further down almost reaching his crotch before he grabbed my chin.

"ah,ah,ah," he took my hands and flipped us around, " i don't remember saying you can look that far" he tilted his head teasing me.

His hand slowly made their way to my hips, i gasped when his hand squeezed my ass. Leaning in closer he whispered in my ear.

"mhm soft" my face was heating up

"tell me how bad you want it." his breath in my neck.

i suddenly was brought back to my senses and removed his hand.

(A.N: Okay i'm finished (^ω^))

"Malfoy...i can't - Cedric." while my face was blushing red.

He backed away respectfully.

I quickly ran out of the door into the girl dorm, collapsing on the floor, running my hand over my face. What the fuck just happened and why did i like it?