Chapter 10

( A.N: i didn't edit this because i'm lazy like that, so if you see a mistake...no you don't 😉 )

Son of a bitch

everyone turned around and looked at both of us whispering and gasping. We looked at eachother again, he raised his eyebrow and i realised what to do.

I got from my seat and walked over to Malfoy sitting on his lap, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"If anyone has a problem with us, take it up with someone who cares" he spoke up

Everyone was surprised and quickly started leaving the room or minding their own business. Cordelia got off the table walking towards us.

"Mhm so Cedy was right, you two are together... well not for long." she blew a kiss at Malfoy and strutted away.

"What does she mean?" i turned looking at him

"well-come with me," we got up and he held my hand walking to his room.

He closed the door and ran a hand through his hair.

"Malfoy start talking"

" Well you know my father" i nodded " he knows Cordelia father, who is very famous and important person in the wizard world, and they are good friends. So when two people are friends in business... their children are expected to get... married" he said the last word in a whisper.

I stared at the floor thinking of what to say, i usually never cry even when someone dies but this was very different, i shed one tear and decided to suck it up. i looked up at him giving him a fake smile.

He looked at me concerned, since he's used to me smiling. He came over to try and hug me but i rejected him.

"i need to do a few things i'll be back" before he could say anything i left.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I shouldn't of told her, i haven't seen Y/N since dinner and i already miss her. It was 8pm and i was getting restless, 'maybe i should go look for her' i thought.

Then there was an ear piercing screech from the girls bathroom. Cordelia came in a towel with shampoo and hair on her hand.

"WHO THE FUCK PUT HAIR REMOVER IN MY SHAMPOO BOTTLE?" everyone was surprised by her behaviour and some started laughing at her hair crisis.

"WHOEVER DID THIS IS-" she got cut off by a voice that sounded familiar.

"You're gonna do what Cordelia?" it was Y/N " Let me tell you something, if you ever flirt, look or touch what's mine, the consequences will be much worse,"

"you don't scare me bitch," Y/N stepped closer to her.

"Are you sure, if i were you i wouldn't touch your toothpaste or lotion."

"Your CRAZY!" then she stormed away.

Y/N walked over to me and sat beside me, sighing  looking tired.

"You're a badass"

She smirked "i know you liked it" she stated ( i do )

Y/N POV:

It was half an hour before curfew, Malfoy and i were playing chess.

"Checkmate!" he said winning for the 3rd time in a row.

"Ugh, i give up" i sighed while lying on his floor.

He cleaned up and laying down next to me.

"Y/N?"

"Yes sir" i said teasing him

He got up on his elbow "you know you my first" he whispered

I looked at him

"first what?"

"first time, first girlfriend and first crush"

i looked at him surprised

"oh"

"who was your first crush?" he asked

Okay how do you tell The Draco Malfoy that your first crush is his now enemy mhm. Ugh fuck my life.