Chapter 14

"Malfoy?"

He was sitting in the couch playing with his jacket button. I walked closer to him since he seemed like he didn't hear me, has he been...crying.

"Baby?" He hummed in response and got up.

He hugged me tightly and kissed me slow and passionately he licked his lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at my lips

"Other than getting into a fight with Cordelia's Cult, I'm fine"

"Wait what?"

I told him about the fight, kidnapping and the detention.

"All this happened in the 3 days i was gone?"

"Actually, this all happened yesterday so"

He looked at me shocked.

"Anyway, why are you back early?" i asked him

He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to the dorms.

"That doesn't matter we've got a bit of catching-up to do." he winked at me

"Draco...please"

"Wow you just said my first name for the first time,"

He grabbed me and tossed me up over his shoulder. He carried me to his bed and threw me down, he started to crawl on top of me with his classic smirk.
I put my hand over his chest and pushed him off me.

I got up and walked out the room heading to mine.

"Fine...my dad kicked me out!" he shouted

I stopped, turning to look at him

"Why?"

"Fucking Cordelia" he sighed

I walking up to him and hugged his waist and eventually he hugged me back. It kind of felt like he was carrying a lot of emotion and he just....let go of it all.

I entangled my fingers with his and guided him back to his room. We laid down and cuddled until we both drifted of to sleep.

...

It was early morning and Malfoy was laying on my stomach which was so cute, I watched him for 5 minutes straight

"You know staring is rude,"

"And you know i don't care"

He chuckled with his raspy morning voice which was the sexiest thing i've ever heard. He got up to try and kiss me but i stopped him.

"Ugh, what is it now? since i've been back i've only kissed you once," he complained

"well you haven't brush your teeth genius"

He rolled his eyes and we both got out of bed and brushed our teeth.

"ughhhh, i'm so bored" i plopped myself on the bed once again

"Then do something" he sat beside me

"What don't i do you?" i smirked

"Now we're talking"

( A.N: i sorry for this next scene )

He got on top of me and kissed me gently, i used my hand to feel down his abs but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"You're not allowed to touch"

"How is that fair?"

"Its not supposed to be fair, darling"

He tugged my shirt over my head and looked at my chest.

"You know staring is rude" i mocked

"You know i don't care" he mocked back

He kissed my neck while massaging my breasts, i let out a slight moan.

"I missed that sound."

He kissed me down until he reached the waist band of my pyjama shorts.

"I've been waiting for this for too long" he said while taking my bottoms off.

"It's all yours."

(A.N: okay finished )
...

We were both lying on the bed debating who's more annoying Potter Or Granger.

"Potter is the fucking ✨chosen one ✨ and that, how is he not annoying?" he stated

"Granger is basically good at everything she the annoying one,"

"sounds like someone's jealous,"

"Say that again, i dare you"

He chuckled but suddenly went silent.

"What is it Malfoy?"

"I have something to tell you," he said in a tone that made me nervous. There was a slight pause.

"My dad knows about you... well us."