Chapter 16

It was the day my parents were coming and honestly Malfoy was calmer than i expected. We were in the common room and i was pacing up and down while he was lying on the couch with his eyes closed.

"calm down" he said

"how the heck am i supposed to calm down when my parents are coming in an hour?"

"just sit down" he got up and patted his lap. I walked over and laid my head on his lap.

He stroked my hair which was helping to calm my anxiety.

"We're gonna be okay, we just need to make it through today,"

"Yeah but what if my dad doesn't approve of us being together?"

"Since when did you give a damn what your dad thought?"

He was right i never really cared what my dad said since he isn't really home and always away.

"I don't know, i probably have daddy issues."

"Omg, same twinsiez" he said in a 'girly' voice, which made me burst out laughing.

...

I was waiting at the entrance of the school, when i saw a black Range Rover coming closer. It stopped in front of me and the door open, my mother stepped out first and my father followed.

We were in the hall sitting in an awkward silence, sipping tea.

"How have you been doing at school?" my dad spoke

"fine, straight A's as always," (A.N: honestly can't relate)

"good."

"i've heard from a little birdie you have a boyfriend," my mum spoke up in a chirpy voice

i nodded knowing that someone must of blabbed.

"aren't you going to introduce us?" i smiled, got up and walked to the common room to get Malfoy.

"Oi," he looked up from his book with his shirt half buttoned down.

"My parents want to meet you."

He got up and buttoned up his shirt and walked down stairs with me.

I sat down in front of my parents but Malfoy stayed standing up. He outstretched his arm and said

"My name is Malfoy...Draco Malfoy," my dad looked up from his cup of tea.

"Oh... Lucius's boy" Malfoy nodded

My dad stood up and took Malfoy's hand and shook it vigorously. I looked at my mum and she winked at me. My father never really shook hands with anyone unless he was interested, so this was surprising.

...

It was 4pm and Malfoy and my dad were laughing and joking like two middle aged men who have known each-other for all there life. I was tired and slumped in my chair, my mum also looked bored.

"I think it's time to head home darling, don't you think?"

"Yes, you're probably right"

"It was nice meeting you Draco, take care yourself and my daughter." my mother said after kissing my head.

"You too Mrs Inoki,"

"It was good to meet you son, we will have to continue this conversation soon," As my dad patted him on the shoulder.

"Hopefully in the near future sir." he agreed

"I'll come back to check up on you as well," he told me

"Bye dad,"

"I remember when you were little you used to call him 'daddy'." my mum added

"well times change." i told her

I looked at Malfoy who was slightly smirking. Idiot.

We waved my parents off and headed back to the dorm.

...

We were lying down on the bed enjoying the comfort of each other.

"Today went better than expected"

"I told you, there was nothing to worry about," I hummed in response

"So, why exactly did you stop call your dad 'daddy'"

"hmm i wonder why." i teased

He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.