Chapter 12

"What do want me to help you with?"

"Please don't make me say it Malfoy"

"Oh fine"

He grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

He sat down on the bed looking at me.

"Well come on"

I giggled and snuggled up next to him, his body warmth surrounding me.

"How do you feel?"

"sleepy"

"then sleep baby" he kissed my head
...

I woke up in his bed to the sound of rustling

"What are you doing Malfoy?" he looked at me while folding a jumper

"packing to go home"

It was the beginning of the winter break tomorrow but i was staying here since my family were somewhere in Aspen Snowmass skiing.

"i see you're gonna drop me like this" i got up from the bed and hugged

He laughed.

"Don't worry i'll be back in 2 weeks, then we can do whatever you want"

"Oh i'll hold you in that"

...

We were at the entrance of the school saying our goodbyes since two weeks doesn't go by when you're not having fun.

"Y/N i'm going to be late" he sighed

"Fine but you're missing something"

He put down his coat on the suitcase, grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. This kiss was slightly different from the other ones, it was like he was pouring emotion into me. He pulled and kissed down my jaw down to my neck sucking it a little.

"Malfoy!"

"Just marking what's mine." he used his thumb to brush over the mark, looking proud of what he's done.

He grabbed his bag and put on his coat and waved goodbye.

...

It had been 3 days since the break started. I was walking through the corridor's wondering what to do, until i felt a hand cover my mouth and then i was out like a light.

I woke up feeling hazy in a dark room.

"For fuck sake" i tried to get up from the chair i was sitting on but i could feel my hands were tied to a chair.

"Your tied up Y/N" i knew that voice. Cordelia's follower.

"Yeah no shit Maise "

"How did you know it was me?"

"Your voice if fucking annoying, that's how"

She sighed and switch on the light to reveal 6 other girls standing in front of me aka 'Cordelia's Cult'

I started bursting out laughter.

"What's so funny?" one of the girls asked

"As soon Malfoy is gone i'm getting to get kidnapped, this is too cliche don't you think?""

"Are you looking to get hurt?" she tried to threaten, key word: tried.

"How can i get hurt if these ropes and even tight?" i moved my hands at bit and they fell off, wiggling my fingers in front of them.

I got up from the seat and started walking until they stopped me.

"Your not going anywhere"