Chapter 3

23 December

I woke up upside down on my bed contemplating if i should get up or stay down but deciding to get up because breakfast was starting soon.

I got to my seat at breakfast next to no one ( i don't have any friends since my old best friend, Cassie,  got kicked out for horrible grades). I was so hungry so i shoved the the food down my throat, honestly it probably the only thing keeping me from going insane. I saw someone in the corner of my eye. Cedric. Damn him for being so cute . He sat down in front of me looking right into my eyes.

"Morning," he smiled making me blush

I waved at him since my mouth was full

"I saw you were a bit down yesterday...is it because of speaking to me?"

"Of course not" i stated lying through my teeth

He laughed while leaning in close to me wiping the syrup off the corner of my mouth. I got a napkin to wipe off his finger, he'd already put his finger in his mouth tasting the syrup. ( A.N: I know kinda gross )

We finished breakfast and talked for the half the day,   until we had different classes. I had to go to Herbology, which i didn't have homework for ( thanks to Malfoy). I walked in trying to avoid Ms Sprout gaze and going to my seat.

"Morning students, please take out your homework for me to correct,"

I put my hand up to tell her what had happened.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Um Miss I don't have my homework"

"And why is that?" she looked at me surprised

I could hear Malfoy and his friends giggling behind me like the idiots in they are.

"I'm not sure where it went"

"That's not a good enough explanation.... i'm afraid i have to give you a detention, to clean up after the Yule Ball."

I slightly rolled my eyes and looked back at Malfoy for him to give a 'oh well' shrug. The nerve of this boy.

...

It was the end of the day and i was planning to meet up with Cedric since we agreed on this beforehand. I saw him talking to some of his friends, but as soon as he saw me said his goodbyes and joined me. He walked me to the Slytherin common room talking about school, hobbies etc.

"Y/N?" he said with a slightly serious face, which was a bit worrying.

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"It's just about the Yule Ball....would you like to you know....go with me?"

He was blush so hard it made me giggle. I kissed him on the cheek to give him an answer.

"Is that answer to your question?" i said slightly tilting my head

He nodded while bowing his head down to hide his blush. He's so adorable.

...

Holding a cup of tea in one had and a book in the other i was enjoy this so far peaceful evening.

"Boo"

"Suck a wand Malfoy"

He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me taking my brew from my hand. I was honestly used to him taking my things, homework, tea the list goes on.

"Cleaning up after the Ball i see" he said after taking a sip of MY drink.

"No thanks to you"

"Mhmm what if we play a little game"

"Um okay, what game?" i say while putting my book down

"What about Truth Or Dare?"