Consequences

Nezu: so let me get this straight... Mineta was about to probably sexually assault Momo, and Midoriya spilled the news, then half the class launched a combined attack at him. After recovery girl healed him, he attacked Midoriya for sexually identifying as gay and threw him into a depressed state, and was murdered by Todoroki minutes later, and now you plan to clean the evidence and have Bakugou dispose of it before the police catch wind that an aspiring hero broke a serious law?

Aizawa: that's more or less what happened

Nezu: i knew Todoroki had feelings for Midoriya, but to go as far as to literally commit murder? I can't help but feel the need to punish him.

Aizawa: I already put him in one month detention and had Midoriya stay with him in that one month, only Shoto can keep the kid in a good mental state. We informed his mother who yelled at us for letting this happen despite Yagi giving his word that he'd keep him safe and happy no matter what. Endeavor was very pissed and Vlad had to freeze his circulation until he passed out before we had more than one fatality. He also cleaned out the blood and guts in Mineta's room, which are entirely destroyed by Bakugou. Its been three days since the accident and Midoriya still cries often.

Nezu: good grief, what's done is done. I know you were planning to expel Mineta sooner or later, but we'll have to explain to his parents, and get Midoriya some serious help. I'll inform Shinsou of his transfer to the hero course

Aizawa: thank you. how is Yagi doing?

Nezu: hes been very pissed since his successor is out of commission. Best Jeanist had to restrain him five times since that day and Yamada has negative Hz'd him multiple times, more than I can count

Aizawa: and to think that little brat could do all this with a few sentences..

sorry this is so short, I wrote this at midnight